Closed Thread

Thread: How to go about quiting this site?

Otaku Waremono is off to a good start Waremono's Avatar
    Thanks

How to go about quiting this site?

That is right, I want to have my username and password removed from this site, not because I don't like you all, I actually love everyone here and I will miss them alot, but Gaia Online has my complete attention so I would like it if my account was terminated sometime next week that way I can grab my stuff on my Profile and move it to Gaia. I will miss you all, thank you so much for your hospitality. Daisuki!!!
    If your happy and you know it make a kitty!!! =^_^= <Meow!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How to go about quiting this site?

Quote Originally Posted by Waremono View Post
    That is right, I want to have my username and password removed from this site, not because I don't like you all, I actually love everyone here and I will miss them alot, but Gaia Online has my complete attention so I would like it if my account was terminated sometime next week that way I can grab my stuff on my Profile and move it to Gaia. I will miss you all, thank you so much for your hospitality. Daisuki!!!
    We don't remove accounts on a individual basis. All you have to do is not come back. As for grabbing your stuff from your profile, I have no idea what you talking about.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Trying to get attention by posting this thread wouldnt work, at least not on this threads as it will be closed.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Usernames with positive posts are not deleted as it will delete all your posts then too and leave many holes in discussions. And who knows, you may venture back here again someday.

All the best.

Closed Thread