Closed Thread

Thread: how long till i get to use my own avatar again

Banned mveli2 is off to a good start
    Thanks

how long till i get to use my own avatar again

i was wondering if anyone can tell me how long till i get to use my own avatar again because i found some awesome ones and soon ill be giving all the mods and admins new avatars but its take a while

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how long till i get to use my own avatar again

First things first: The Staff don't want your avatars. All of us either know how to make our own, or know someone who does know how to make them, and can get them that way.

To answer the the primary question: You have to wait for your many infractions to expire, which won't be happening till the 24th of January.

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

He probably answered ur Question but also to be honest did you really make them?

ON a GFX battle i saw your siggy on the very first page of google. And they already have alot of avvys.

YOu can use ur avvy again when your infraction points expire^^ which is in4-5 more days depending on time zone
    Yeah, Bye.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iluvmyloser For This Useful Post:

!mveli2 (Jan 24, 2008)

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mveli2 View Post
    i was wondering if anyone can tell me how long till i get to use my own avatar again because i found some awesome ones and soon ill be giving all the mods and admins new avatars but its take a while
    Ok as mentioned before, You will gain your member status when/if your current infractions expire... About the second part of your comment: You have been warned and infracted numerous times about arrasing staff members with your requests and PMs, normally someone would get the hint in private but with you it doesnt seem the case so I will put it nice and clear for you and everyone to see. STOP sending unwanted and unrelated PMs to ANY member, Every single one of them will result on an inmediate infraction...

Thread Closed...

Closed Thread