+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to upload photo's

Newbie fujesal is off to a good start fujesal's Avatar
    Thanks

How to upload photo's

Phew!!!

been a while since i posted but all I wanna know is how to upload some pics?
    I have pics but the format is bitmap image since its a scan....all i wanna know if theres anyway i can upload it, or if me

all i wanna do is see how people feel about my pics

well thx!!

bii!!

EDIT:as i clicked submit i saw that bmp is accepted on threads so ima try to upload a pic, but its not mine since i deleted all my pics lol, but its my friends so not bootlegged
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cci10142007_00001.bmp  
    "act the way you want to be and soon you'll be the way you act"

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How to upload photo's

on the gallery?

Here at Ao in the gallery click at the top link go to the category you are going to have the topic about(i think there is a scans section)

Go to the section at the right hand corner you should see upload photos
    click it
    then fill out your pic info and browse your pic submit and you are done^^

I hope you are talking about this one b/c you did not state if this AO Gallery or your computer scanner i can help you with that too^^
    Yeah, Bye.

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

The simplest way to convert your picture's file format is so:
    Open it in Microsoft Paint. On the top toolbar, there should be an option, "File". There should be a list of options once you click it. Pick "Save As..." and from there, you can choose where to save it, its name, and the file format.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fujesal View Post
    Phew!!!

been a while since i posted but all I wanna know is how to upload some pics?
    I have pics but the format is bitmap image since its a scan....all i wanna know if theres anyway i can upload it, or if me

all i wanna do is see how people feel about my pics

well thx!!

bii!!

EDIT:as i clicked submit i saw that bmp is accepted on threads so ima try to upload a pic, but its not mine since i deleted all my pics lol, but its my friends so not bootlegged
    OK, the only place where you can upload images and get feedback from the members is the gallery, in your case it will be the fan-art section.

We do not allow the creation of threads to get comments on scans even if the forum software allows you to use images. The use of images in posts is restricted to the topic and type of image, for example to show an error message that appears in your profile, ...

Also, for lower ranked members the images uploaded to the gallery must be moderated first before they appear for all memebrs....

+ Reply to Thread