+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I can't log in..

Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Thanks

I can't log in..

I don't know is it my com or what but for 2 days I've been signing in and after the redirect page, it appears to the front whereby it says that I need to login... At the beginning I thought I was banned... Phew* glad I was not... But I wasn't able to post in some of the catagories like Cyber lounge eg. When I'm finally in and I click on Cyber lounge it appears that I need to sign myself in again... *Haix* is there a problem with my com or otherwise?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I can't log in..

What browser are you using? Could be a cache problem.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    What browser are you using? Could be a cache problem.
    I'm using my company's lap actually hehe cos my lap was stolen by some unkind person.... I'm guessing it could be the internet connection.. but I've been using it for weeks and there was no probs with it it's only this 2 days when this situation starts...

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

its happend to me i went to click on a thread and it kick me off,but other than that i can login fine
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    its happend to me i went to click on a thread and it kick me off,but other than that i can login fine
    Yupx same situation it happens like after one or two posts..

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

its not like every one or two posts for me it happens once i awhile
    Last edited by koga23; Feb 13, 2007 at 09:15 PM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by venelse View Post
    I don't know is it my com or what but for 2 days I've been signing in and after the redirect page, it appears to the front whereby it says that I need to login... At the beginning I thought I was banned... Phew* glad I was not... But I wasn't able to post in some of the catagories like Cyber lounge eg. When I'm finally in and I click on Cyber lounge it appears that I need to sign myself in again... *Haix* is there a problem with my com or otherwise?
    I've tried some like it. when i log in on the front page, then after redirecting i was still able to log in... So i started login in from my email, by choosing one off those treads i posted in. Or as soon you get to the front page just go to Forums and login, it worked for me... Though i have never not been able to post as soon as i was login

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast