Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I have a question about moderators.

Demon Loving Only Himself Self Loving Carnage may be famous one day Self Loving Carnage may be famous one day Self Loving Carnage's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a question about moderators.

What do you do if a mod is being overly abusive of his/her powers and/or makes remarks that are completely unnecessary or hurtful to other people? You can't exactly confront them about it, seeing as how they can ban you. lol

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I have a question about moderators.

Abusive? Haha, no one that I know here is abusive, unless if a member talks funny, then it's different. They all show proper respect to members here, that is, if you show them the same respect.

Otaku Zaraki Kenpachi may be famous one day Zaraki Kenpachi may be famous one day Zaraki Kenpachi's Avatar
    Thanks

Just ignore it and move on, it happens to me sometimes and I just ignore it.

Demon Loving Only Himself Self Loving Carnage may be famous one day Self Loving Carnage may be famous one day Self Loving Carnage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Abusive? Haha, no one that I know here is abusive, unless if a member talks funny, then it's different. They all show proper respect to members here, that is, if you show them the same respect.
    Perhaps abusive was a strong word, but some of them are downright mean. I just guess that means that they're doing their job well, but still.

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

hm. never happened to me before. if you have any problems wit a mod u should i guess report them LOL not tat there are any here..
    In the first forum i went to there were in fact abusive mods ( only 2) they were very rude and mean to members who didnt "fit in".
    I uh kept my trap shut and ignored there bull.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Self Loving Carnage
    Perhaps abusive was a strong word, but some of them are downright mean. I just guess that means that they're doing their job well, but still.
    ~! You must realize, I was a member once, here at AO as well, and I always was polite and showed my utmost respect to all of mods, and I never had been through a situation, where mods were mean to me. They can be frank, however.

Besides, you must not take all things so seriously. Just take a breather, that's all. ^_^

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

i could only speculate that most mods are expirenced and have been around the forums all looong time. so they have seen it all, stupid posts, ignorant people, newb that'll never learn and etc., its only natural the most of these people will eventually loose the patients to explain things over and over, and that calm nature is somewhat still there, just realize they've been through alot., i'd follow them to hell and back i would.,

i find nothing wrong with it., it spices up everything!
    Last edited by SasuraiHell; Jun 30, 2006 at 02:03 PM.

Newbie thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

he never said it was here people
    i highly doubt the mod would ban you for saying that you didnt like how he treated you (as long as you put it nicly) but there are other things you could do

pm another moderator explaining what has happened and why you feel he/she has been abusive
    pm someone higher than that mod if there is a ranking and say the same as above
    ignore it

EDIT:
    sasurai is also correct in that answering the same question or the like can get very very irritating and without meaning to, they lash out slightly. they dont mean it in a duragitory way but thats the way it comes out

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast