Closed Thread

Thread: i just want to ask ^^

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i just want to ask ^^

Hi , i am very sorry for bothering you all >< ...

i just want to ask , i want to upload a pic of me in the Gallery but i can't and this show :

Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 127

Command:

"/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 80x100 -quality 80 -geometry 80x100 -unsharp 10 '/home/anime10/public_html/gallery/data/503/thumbs/0021.jpg'

so i have been trying to upload it but this always show , i just want to ask is there is anything wrong in uploading in the gallery or the problem from my internet ...

and another thing , i can't upload my Sig and ava again .. and thank you very much and sorry for bothering you all ^_^ ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: i just want to ask ^^

http://www.animeonline.net/f18/vb-image-host-45494/
    Signature help!

And lastly

Gallery Issues

pretty much every function that is related to image uploading on the site is out of whack or not working.

Please take the time to read announcements or other feedback and question threads to see if your problem has come up before.

The staff are working on the problem, but right now we have an even bigger problem, AO being hacked, so until the site is secure, don't expect a function like uploading an image to work.
    Last edited by Hassun; Oct 08, 2009 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Now now, removed a word or two there.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to aceman67 For This Useful Post:

Frozen Rose (Oct 08, 2009)

Closed Thread