+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I need a bit of help with Zoints ^^

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

I need a bit of help with Zoints ^^

Sorry to bother the busy people here but i have a small problem. i want to put up this new wallpaper i found and everytime i try to post the image for the background i keep getting the zoints message saying they can not upload the file. i have tried new pics as well and still nothing. i don't know what's wrong but could some one tell me what i need to do?
    (all images are saved as *jpg. if that help ^^")
    and also when i get my friend to do that for me it doesn't work and i end up with a blank page. Can anyone tell me what i did wrong?
    Last edited by ryomakurosaki; Dec 31, 2007 at 07:56 AM.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I need a bit of help with Zoints ^^

Its probably to big dimension wise. Try and reduce the wallpaper down to 1024x768 or 800x 600.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Also make sure that its a JPEG format. I had a similar problem with a picture that had a format not compatible with Zoint.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Its probably to big dimension wise. Try and reduce the wallpaper down to 1024x768 or 800x 600.
    I did try that and nothing worked.

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Also make sure that its a JPEG format. I had a similar problem with a picture that had a format not compatible with Zoint.
    i made sure of that too and still nothing
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Probably you are not clicking on the button that says "Save Changes". Make sure to do that.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ketaro For This Useful Post:

ryomakurosaki (Jan 01, 2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Probably you are not clicking on the button that says "Save Changes". Make sure to do that.
    no the problem is that the pic i want is not accepted by zoints. i click on the save changes and still nothing works
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well where did you get it first if you downloaded it it could be a bad download thats happened to me before.

Thanks

i don't know. how do you know if it's bad or not? because it might be a bad download
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast