7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 57.14%
  • No

3 42.86%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Idea

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Lightbulb Idea

Okay this would make it alot easier for the arcade to get more games is that we would have an Arcade Mod and if you say why then think about we have a gallery mod so why not a arcade mod and if you do pick somebody to be an Arcade Mod then i would be happy to be one (^-^) and you have nothing to lose only gain so do it.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Idea

I apologise for my pathetic post before hand it was wrong of me, this was not re-written by a MOD but myself.

I think that it is actually a clever idea, but asking wont get you anywhere
    Last edited by Mini Dev; May 28, 2008 at 12:09 PM.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry I don't think this is going to work out for you. Mainly since the Arcade Mod would have to have powers the site owners probably wouldn't want to give out just in order to install games. You would have to understand that the access required (to my knowledge) would be more than just limited to the front end aspects of the site. I assume some FTP access to the actual server files would be needed and that is...well a big risk just to speed a process only a few people are upset about.

As far as your request to be made Arcade Mod:
    Quote Originally Posted by Site Rules
    The admins will appoint moderators whom they feel are suitable for the role and also as many as they believe are needed. Do not ask to become a moderator. Your posts on the forums and maturity in conduct will play a role in you being considered as a moderator if a position for the post becomes available.
    Safe to say you just blew any chance you had...
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; May 28, 2008 at 11:42 AM.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

K just thought it was a good idea but if you dont like BlackHammer then close the thread.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I just stated I didn't think it was going to work, not that I disliked the idea. Frankly it is up to the site owners and I left the thread open to all who may wish to comment...no need to close until the site owners state their decision.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefblackhammer For This Useful Post:

!The GunGrave of Trigun (May 28, 2008)

Thanks

Will thks Cheif it might be hard but in the future it might be very helpful thks for giving it a chance and not closing the poll/form.

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree, if we had an arcade mod, it would possibly have a "hack finder" or something which would prevent people from hacking.
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Byaku Guy View Post
    i agree, if we had an arcade mod, it would possibly have a "hack finder" or something which would prevent people from hacking.
    no one hacks any way in the arcade really, it's just patterns in the game you have to find, i got this imformation off a sliver haired friend

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast