7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 57.14%
  • No

3 42.86%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Idea

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Idea

Yeah sure thing, i really do like the idea of the Arcade mod. one, since there has never been anything like that. I think having this mod. in the arcade section makes the games much safer and less complicated even though there weren't any trouble at all. My only answer is simply having this choice very suited that way it makes it assured to all the members.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

It is the concensus of all the staff that the current ammount of staff members is sufficiant to run the website.

We already have an "Arcade mod", his name is Trunks, you might know him, he's one of the Administrators. He's been busy going through all the games that our arcade has, weeding out the broken games so that we can all have a better experience. To have a position just to oversee a part of the website that doesn't contribute to the forum as a whole is redundant.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    It is the concensus of all the staff that the current ammount of staff members is sufficiant to run the website.

We already have an "Arcade mod", his name is Trunks, you might know him, he's one of the Administrators. He's been busy going through all the games that our arcade has, weeding out the broken games so that we can all have a better experience. To have a position just to oversee a part of the website that doesn't contribute to the forum as a whole is redundant.
    Oh, then how come it does not mentioned before and it seems Trunks had the upperhand into having more game experience then the rest of everyone else i think. But wouldn't it mean that he should have something like this: Admin./Arcade Mod. in the first place? Because i got really confused that he was just mainly an administrator rather then a game mod.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

There is no arcade mod. Nor will there ever be.

In order to install, manage and repair the arcade system, you require a high level of access to the website (Access to FTP and database functions), something that I don't even have, Something that only the site owners have access too. Trunks earned his position because of the time he's been a member here and his technical expertise, as well as his good standing in the community.

If you do not have that level of access, then you cannot do the job, its that simple.

Quit your whining that someone out there just happens to be better then you at the arcade games, because in the long run, what really matters on this website is the Forums. Only there is where you earn the respect and reputation needed to even be concidered for a staff position, let alone actually becoming one.

Since the question has been answered, even though the answer doesn't seem good enough for you people, and the fact that the topic originator saw fit to get himself banned, I'm closing this thread and putting the matter to rest.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2