+ Reply to Thread

Thread: An Idea for the reviews section

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Question An Idea for the reviews section

Now i know tsu is helping out the gallery greatly.But is greatly lacking.

Now a few ideas to help with that section i have bin thinking of.

Maybe a prize for a certain amount submitted ( maybe like 20 or 30 reviews ? ) Now i know there are for the clan members but,This would be more members not in clans.If this accepted clan members wont be eligible for this prize.

Another could be a custom sig or wallpaper or even a user bar made by some one here at AO for this person who submitted the 20 or 30 reviews as a prize.

Well thats all i have for now hopefully this might sper people to submit reviews.Because i know i go there to see if some things are worth buying and it has helped me before.So i would like... hopefully see that section of AO get more active than it is now.

This is just an idea i have bin thinking of lately.Hopefully it works out because i would like to see that section more active and others probably due to.

Plz do make any suggestions to better my idea.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: An Idea for the reviews section

I think you need to start contributing some prizes if you want us to give out so many ^^;

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes i know, I was more or less trying to have a basic outline to possibly help the reviews section be more active.As i said it dose not have to a prize you by it could be a wall or a custom sig given to the member as well.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to see the Reviews section more active too. But it does take time to write a good review. However, if you have seen or read something recently, it's not hard to whip up a quick review on the storyline, sound, graphics etc.

But I am to fault too as I watched the Transformers movie not so long ago, yet haven't written a review on it.

+ Reply to Thread