+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: If You Could Create the Ultimate Product

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

If You Could Create the Ultimate Product

Ok, now it's my time to ask a question for a change. I'm looking for help on brainstorming.

Recently I've been thinking at what could be missing from AO or the general anime community as a general. If you could create the ultimate product, what would it be? I'm just trying to get some ideas, and if I see something doable, then I may pursue it.

Some ideas I have are:
    • How To Draw Manga taught by a famous Manga artist
    • DVD on what it takes to be a voice actor
    • Audio consisting of interviews with leading figures in the anime industry
    • How to beat Mini Dev in the Arcade
    • The ABCs on how to create a website from scratch in 48 hours.
    It doesn't have to be anime related... anything at all.

So, if anyone has ideas, no matter how stupid, I would love to hear them.

Thanks.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: If You Could Create the Ulimate Product

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Ok, now it's my time to ask a question for a change. I'm looking for help on brainstorming.

Recently I've been thinking at what could be missing from AO or the general anime community as a general. If you could create the ultimate product, what would it be? I'm just trying to get some ideas, and if I see something doable, then I may pursue it.

Some ideas I have are:
    • How To Draw Manga taught by a famous Manga artist
    • DVD on what it takes to be a voice actor
    • Audio consisting of interviews with leading figures in the anime industry
    • How to beat Mini Dev in the Arcade
    • The ABCs on how to create a website from scratch in 48 hours.
    It doesn't have to be anime related... anything at all.

So, if anyone has ideas, no matter how stupid, I would love to hear them.

Thanks.
    I like the Arcade one DragonBall good one but getting seriouse...I would love to know the ABC's of creating a website from scratch in 48 hours, i wouldn't mined getting a site up and running, thats a great idea. I have another, now don't laugh this is off the top of my head; How to reach a healthy secure diet? What do you think. It's a bit more personal but it helps.

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

I may have some idea's, I don't know if their good or not.

q/a with the moods or voice actors/actress.
    try to understand manga/anime for those who are first timers.

that is all that I can think of right now, but I may have to update this one.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Great... nice ideas. Nothing is stupid.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If You Could Create the Ultimate Product

Well, an idea would be to make the publication I suggested a few months back...

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Oooh, sounds interesting. Some ideas:

-Create an AO original manga, anime, game, etc. (assuming we can get ppl that are talented and knowledgeable in the field and are willing to put in their time and effort)

....aahhh, DB has mentioned the rest of the ideas that come to mind
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Some that come to mind:

How to get out of debt
    In side the mind of a Custom Action Figure Artist (I have a friend who does this for a living)

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    Some that come to mind:

How to get out of debt
    In side the mind of a Custom Action Figure Artist (I have a friend who does this for a living)
    Dragonball...How personal can these go? because i like this one very much

also as you know i tried my tutoring, it hasnt had a single post, i made another and neither has that. Is this going to work, maybe more mods should try making a tutor post so then members are encouraged... Just a thought

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast