+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Incentives for being active and quality posting

Newbie Elessa is off to a good start
    Thanks

Incentives for being active and quality posting

Are there any for the newly registered members? I know it's funny to hear this from someone who wasn't active to begin with, but I remember this place bustling with more activity than what I see now.

I ask for your considerations, adminstrators and moderators -> As an example --

# Custom Avatars are only available to Community Members and higher. To become a Community Member, you will need to reach 100 posts or more. Avatars are restricted to 80 x 80 for Registered members. For Community members and above, avatars can be up to 100 x 100. Custom ANIMATED avatars are available to Elite Members and above.
    # Custom User Titles are only available to Elite Members and higher.

Can this restriction be lifted for those members who are demonstrating moderate activity or the ability to make quality threads and posts?

I have been browsing this place for a month, and I guess what I am trying to get at is, no, wait, this thread address it-- Questions for the Members Essentially, are there efforts in place to up the traffic of this forum at the current time? Just speaking my mind, that is all.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Incentives for being active and quality posting

Feel free to recommend or request anything. We'll discuss it with the rest of the staff.
    That thread you linked is not the most recent one of course, but we're certainly open to ideas on how to get more active members on the site.

Newbie Elessa is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Incentives for being active and quality posting

Thank you for your willingness to present this matter to the staff for discussion.

I am curious to know if animeonline has a built-in feature that sends an email to those members who were active before but haven’t logged on in months or years, requesting them to visit the site again. Such efforts may be futile, but a pleasant reminder like that could trigger good memories of this site and lead them back to these boards.

Case in point--

I am friends with _Nathalie_, who was a member back in 2006. We ran into a chat about anime and eventually this website yesterday, where she mentioned her having fun at this place. She did tell me that she would log back in once she’s done with her finals next month. Now there’s my first recruit.

+ Reply to Thread