Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Include Visitation Center?

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Include Visitation Center?

Hello to all members at AO i have an important announcement along with an important question.

My question is this, If you wanted a new forum link to be added in our Community would you accept it? *oh by the way the name of the new Forum Link that wants to be created is called *Visitation Center*
    I am askng to insert this into the forum itself i apologize if it does not quite makes sense into it, at first it takes a while for what i am asking.
    I will give credit to Dragon Ball even though he is going to try creating another link in at AO.

I would accept it, in matter in fact i would love this Vistiation Center to be part of our community, because i want something new for this year of 2008, as well having all the members to meet up in one whole gathering place to chat about all non-relating subject of Anime's.
    My reason into having this new forum is that everyone will have a great time into enjoying talking to whatever they wish to talk about that is appropriate for the Mods, that is my reason into having this new forum to be part of our community.
    Last edited by dark1angel; Jan 23, 2008 at 09:43 PM.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Include Visitation Center?

Email an admin and ask for permission to post the link.

Generally speaking, we don't allow advertisements. But on occaision we've overlooked the rule for personal invitations via pm, etc.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you talking about posting a link to another site, or creating a new forum here on AO? If it's the latter, it sounds like a spam forum, which I believe has been tried before and didn't work.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Clarify what you are asking for...a new site? (Why?) A new area on this site? (What features will it have? Etc...)

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Im not understanding this either....Do you mean linking to another forum for visitiation. please be more discriptive.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

I think dark1angel means creating a new forum. As gren said above, this has been tried before, but turned into a spam fest.

You've always go the Cyber Lounge for non-Anime related topics you want to discuss.

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks

I think dark1angel means to make a new forum that is only used for people to try to meet up in areas close to their homes. I think the a forum like this would be nice because I would like to meet some AO members and if we make a forum for such an idea then we could make threads for curtain locations where we could have meetings once a month, once every 6 months, or once every year. Who knows this idea might make people on AO more connected to each other and make us even more of a family!

P>S>
    I love you guys lol

What I'm watching Right Now:

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

humm... even thought the idea sounds a lil good to me... it also sounds like a dangerous movement... 'cos really... you don't really know if the person that is "wanting to meet you" is the 16 year otaku...
    the idea is good... but not for the era we are in.... I think...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast