Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Include Visitation Center?

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Include Visitation Center?

I sincerely apologize for not really being that decrptive about what i been asking about, i personally asked this question directly towards our Admin. Dragon Ball, so now i posted it here for you guys of what you think if there should be a link in this site not to just make a new webpage itself.
    My reason into having this Visitation Center is to include all the other "Topiics" that were not mentioned in the forum itself, so if there was an inconvenience in the post was that there was a typical power outage near my city though i was not able to edit my post in time. Thank You. ^_^

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    I sincerely apologize for not really being that decrptive about what i been asking about, i personally asked this question directly towards our Admin. Dragon Ball, so now i posted it here for you guys of what you think if there should be a link in this site not to just make a new webpage itself.
    My reason into having this Visitation Center is to include all the other "Topiics" that were not mentioned in the forum itself, so if there was an inconvenience in the post was that there was a typical power outage near my city though i was not able to edit my post in time. Thank You. ^_^
    No offense but you wrote all that only to tell us we need another page here on AO for some "other topics" ... WHAT "other topics" which aren't included in the rest of the forum, give us examples of what it is you think should be there but isn't. We can't voice our opinions on something not clearly defined.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

We have the Cyber Lounge fo that purpose if the topic of a particular thread does not fit in any of the other sections. As chief mention, your sugestion is not that clear and you keep repeating the same without explainin exactly what do you want to acomplish....

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    No offense but you wrote all that only to tell us we need another page here on AO for some "other topics" ... WHAT "other topics" which aren't included in the rest of the forum, give us examples of what it is you think should be there but isn't. We can't voice our opinions on something not clearly defined.
    Oh dear me it looks like a made a mistake in the post i made, i was referring inbo adding these topics that were not mentioned, such as; Weather Resources, News around the globe, and Environmental Problems around the globe as well, that is what i was trying to input my reasons.
    So i apologize into these rambling words that i wrote before i hope i did not cause a whole confusion to you guys.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh dear me it looks like a made a mistake in the post i made, i was referring inbo adding these topics that were not mentioned, such as; Weather Resources, News around the globe, and Environmental Problems around the globe as well, that is what i was trying to input my reasons.
    So i apologize into these rambling words that i wrote before i hope i did not cause a whole confusion to you guys.
    All of those can be posted on the normal forums in their own threads...why do we need a new page for them?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Can we all just conclude that the answer to the proposal is "No." ?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I would accept it, in matter in fact i would love this Vistiation Center to be part of our community, because i want something new for this year of 2008, as well having all the members to meet up in one whole gathering place to chat about all non-relating subject of Anime's.
    My reason into having this new forum is that everyone will have a great time into enjoying talking to whatever they wish to talk about
    that is appropriate for the Mods, that is my reason into having this new forum to be part of our community.
    Sounds very much like the Cyber Lounge if you ask me. I fail to see the point, to be quite honest with you. There's already a forum--two actually--in place that let's you talk about things not related to anime. Cyber Lounge and Sensory Pleasures. I'm against the idea.

Oh, and
    Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel
    There's Debate and Discuss for that.
    Last edited by atomik_sprout; Jan 29, 2008 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention something.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Proposal was answered, and that answer was no.

Closing.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2