Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Infractions

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Infractions

All right, I have to ask: What are the best ways to avoid getting yelled at by the admins? I'm afraid I have the bad habit of slipping up (double-posting, general spamming, etc.) and I'm doing my best not to, but . . . to no avail. I am a horrible person. What are some of the easiest mistakes to make? (Tell me so I can AVOID them, please.)

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Infractions

well earlier like a while ago i got busted in "dead Topics" that weer older that 2 weeks that really caught me by suprise.
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

I got soooo many infractions for stupid !@#$, almost all accidental accidental lol.
    If you strive for one thing in life for so long...It's a given you'll miss others along the way...that's how it is...That's life

Banned SilentAssasin may be famous one day
    Thanks

Heck, I have 60 points now with three infractions on the table at the moment. Once I get to 100, im banned. And all of my infractions were issued by Miroku4444

Im requestion them to take off these points....I got 30 points for makeing a thread. -_-

I got 10 for making another thread -_-

And I got like 20 for my sig. -_-

I got infractions over dumb/little stuff.

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Miroku4444, gae me my in fraction and it wass my first
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Memorise the rules and all is good ^^

Be a good little member and you will get gifts! oOo yar!

Welcome!

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble 'sigh...' Grumble Grumble

And another quote from the Forum Rules...
    4. Please read the forum description before posting or opening a new topic, i.e. post in the relevant forum sections. Members should use an appropriate, descriptive title when posting a new topic. Members should use a "normal font" and avoid the excessive use of capital letters.
    This isn't a Introduction thread topic... moving to Forum Feedback...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

to keep from getting infractions use the "edit" buddon when editing a post and post in the right forums. and don't be disrespectful to the site staff

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast