Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Infractions

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Infractions

I get infractions cause of general spaming what is that and also is it my plaza points that get reduced

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Infractions

They are warnings and they do takes points.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by tammyemily303308 View Post
    I get infractions cause of general spaming what is that and also is it my plaza points that get reduced
    Excuss me???? You received a WARNING, (with no actual infraction points issued...), However, since you have received a proper warning, comitting the same offense again may result in the issuing of infraction points, fair and square...

(There may have been some loss of vbPlaza points due to your posts being deleted...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Infractions are a sort of warning that mods set against you when disregard the rules. Losing VbPlaza points most likely goes along with the infractions, as a punishment, although I'm not too clear on that myself.

If you're unsure why you've recieved an infraction, or like to make a case... The best way to handle that kind of a situation is by giving one of the super mods or admins a PM requesting an explanation for whatever infraction you recieved, or to argue your case.

I say that only so you know that it is always better to handle your business in private, and not in the forums. Plus, that is generally the way the staff wants it.

Edit: Hah, Len and Violent beat me to submitting a post before I did. My post was longer, anyway.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    You received a WARNING, (with no actual infraction points issued...)
    So, there you go. No infractions, but a warning.

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    (There may have been some loss of vbPlaza points due to your posts being deleted...)
    That also might explain missing your VbPlaza points. Also, it is a possibility that you thought you had a certain number of points, when you didn't.

Either way, despite not actually recieving infractions, it's better to heed my advice above for any future problems.

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks

how can u tell if you've got an infraction? Does it specifically tell you? or is it just when it says that youve posted an unacceptable post? I dont know maybe i just never got one yet.

MICHIERU RULES ALL

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

I can imagine that you would be PMed about it. It's most likely safe to say that you will know when you have recieved an infraction. Your best bet is to not worry about it altogether, and just continue to.. not recieve one.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Go to your User CP and it says Infractions with a msg where the infraction was and the points and who gave it to you ( I have 4 ).

Latest Infractions Received is where they would be.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

man im with her i get infractions over the littlest things seriously they take the rules to far and just pick out the smallest detail like recently i just asked someone a question and i get a infraction sayin idle chat or somethin isnt allowed i mean serioulsy take a breather and let soem stuff go
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast