Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Infractions

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Infractions

Its because if its not really not useful to the thread theres no need to post it in the first place :/ so they delete it so others can post useful thing there.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Infractions

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    man im with her i get infractions over the littlest things seriously they take the rules to far and just pick out the smallest detail like recently i just asked someone a question and i get a infraction sayin idle chat or somethin isnt allowed i mean serioulsy take a breather and let soem stuff go
    I checked your last five infractions, and they were mostly for spamming and one for posting in a dead topic. There are lot of people here, and only some are complaining.

Questions answered. Closing...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2