Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12

Thread: Moderator Feedback Thread

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Moderator Feedback Thread

And you two should handle this issue in private. This thread was not created so you can have a one on one conversation on who is right about the infractions, this thread was made to get true feedback on what we do right or wrong and what can be done to improve.

So far you two make it look like a childs argument:
    "You did this..."
    "Did not..."
    "Yes you did..."
    "Did not..."
    "Yes you did..."
    "..."

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

White wolf from it looks like you need to put on all notification PM's. Just saying you don't check your PM box is probably now a new lesson you should learn. It would make our job easier if you would re-read all rules and find that arguing with members of staff isn't welcome on the forums. So saying that you think we don't do our jobs right isn't helping you in any matters. I am sorry to say this but how are we to know that you don't read your own PM box when you should know from experience that if you receive an infraction then you will get notified. Its almost turning a blind eye on the matter and the only person you can blame is your self.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I am sorry to say this but how are we to know that you don't read your own PM box when you should know from experience that if you receive an infraction then you will get notified. Its almost turning a blind eye on the matter and the only person you can blame is your self.
    And how was I supposed to know that I had gotten an infraction? Like I said, It isn't as if I woke up one day and said, "Oh, I probably got an infraction.. sooo, let me go check my inbox."

I didn't bring this subject up to get into a one on one conversation with a moderator. I simply brought up the issue of mods giving a member an infraction twice for the same reason, WITHOUT KNOWING and if there would be a possible solution to the problem. I spoke so the issue would be known. They wanted detail, I gave them detail.

And I don't think I ever said that you guys are doing your job wrong. Mistakes, yes. But we're all human.

Really, it isn't that serious.
    I now understand that I should "check my inbox" on a daily basis so that I can see if I have recieved any infractions for breaking any rules.
    How rediculous that sounds.

Anyway, I'm glad to push the issue aside and let others give their feedback on Mods and issues/and or compliments surrounding them.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it's time to close this thread. It has had its fair run and thanks all for your input.

Cheers.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12