Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Moderator Feedback Thread

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Moderator Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    I'm curious to know if you think that we, as moderators and administrators are doing as good a job as we might be?
    Yes
    Have we been fair? Have we been too harsh?
    fair enough ... but a bit harsh on newbies ... when i joined this site i did post in dead topic and got 25 points infraction instantly ... i was so angry i even decided to leave the site (and i'm glad i didn't) but then i somehow convinced myself that's for the site's good which is correct the only thing i'm saying that for that the mods could've started with a warning before sending a striking infraction ... receiving an infraction is so hard everyone knows that ...
    Are we overmoderating some areas? Are we not moderating others enough?
    overmoderating is a good thing ... there's some areas that are not moderated enough i even saw till this moment >>> two revived topics(five days or more) after a death of months and another one of a double post unchecked ..
    Is there something you think we need to do more of? Have we played favorites? Are there too many mods? Not enough?
    this site is great everything is alright now
    **Please refrain from naming names! The moderators will most likely know who they are from the incidents described and those involved, there's no need to "call them out" in public.
    We don't promise action, but feedback will keep us honest.
    although you're saying that .. it's useless since the mods will come to watch this thread .. and replay to someone who might be talking about them
    What are we doing right?
    the best you can do
    What are we doing wrong?
    nothing really i wouldn't mind the vague thing(rarely but happens) as long as it doesn't hurt anybody
    How can we be more helpful to the general AO population?
    you're more than helpful nothing needs to change for now
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

You were unlucky to get an infraction as a newbie. All mods should be in the practice of just giving warnings to newbies with under 80 posts or so.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

While I do agree with DB on the warnings for newbies with low post counts, I don't have any sympathy for those who do get infractions.

100% of all infractions and warnings can be avoided by reading the rules.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

yes thats true but most people are lazy like i was and didnt read them...

and i only really started to really read them after my fist worning.. cos i didnt want more lol

but i belive doin that has helped alot like we dont get real dubble posting or spam thread ect like we used to so its all helped lot i belive

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

A warning is a service... it's something entirely optional to be handed out at the issuing moderator's discretion.

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt (especially for first offenses and recently changed rules), but if the rule broken is large enough (affecting hundreds of images, creating a major disturbance) or the behavior is something that the user KNOWS is wrong (plagiarism, foul language, advertising, sexually explicit material) I don't think they deserve a warning.

Otaku Spooked_Ninja may be famous one day Spooked_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Re: Moderator Feedback Thread

Now I'll tell you!!! Glad i found this thread!!
    Miroku4444 is the worst mod here. It's always charging infractions for the simplest things that people don't know about, I'm so tired of that fool

*Childish crap removed*

*More childish crap removed*

But Seriously, the best mods here Are Len-Sama, Hammer-san, Dragonball-san And Saz-chan
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Oct 19, 2007 at 09:04 AM.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked_Ninja View Post
    Now I'll tell you!!! Glad i found this thread!!
    Miroku4444 is the worst mod here. It's always charging infractions for the simplest things that people don't know about, I'm so tired of that fool

*Childish crap removed*

*More childish crap removed*

But Seriously, the best mods here Are Len-Sama, Hammer-san, Dragonball-san And Saz-chan
    Well if you wish not to receive another infraction, then I would either alter that post of I will kindly edit it a bit because its insulting members of staff. Sorry Spooked_ninja but its the rules and we are all here to inforce them.

I will give you around a few hours to alter it, if I don't see it altered then I will edit it no questions asked.

To other members, this thread is not a chance to show how much you hate one member of staff, its only here so we can improve how we deal with situations you see on the boards.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Oct 19, 2007 at 09:04 AM.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked_Ninja View Post
    HA U wanna get ignorant, i can do that..... take this Miroku
    Oh my, Miroku you dawg! Secret lovers all over the place. A real don Juan.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast