Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: moderators and admin's please come here

Newbie Leon_Carlos7 may be famous one day Leon_Carlos7 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: moderators and admin's please come here

ok guys but that are an good idea

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

A better idea would be to make a seperate forum for all platforms. A video games section. Or just post in sensory pleasures.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

that would be a good idea since most of the people here ae in clans and cant join the games clan like my self ,a thread in that section would give everyone
    a chance to talk about it and not worry about the clan issue
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Video Games Forum

Hmmm.... changes changes changes. Been doing a lot recently with the intention of tidying up thread content and where posts are found.

So a video games sub-forum in sensory pleasures? Will look into it further over the next few days and see what sort of activity there is for video games. It may disappoint the games clan though.

Comments appreciated.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Well if transformers get one, video games sure should.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope nobody minds that I put this thread in this section, I didn't have time to ask earlier, had a class to get back to, which I should go back to again...break over. xD

And if you want to put lots of various sections, this will certanly make the forum more subject specific in each section....*looks at the time*

I'm off!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

A Game forum wouldn't be a bad idea I think it would bring alot of people here.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

If you get a Playstation thread, people will want an Xbox thread, and then they'll want a nintendo thread, and then a wonderswan thread, and then an Atari thread, and then...

=> Worthless idea.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast