Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: In Mods we trust.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb In Mods we trust.

It is sometimes easy to look past how well this site is being maintained. Overall, I am impressed with AO. I've been a member for many years now, and I've seen alot of changes. I even like AO more than myspace (take that Tom!).

Now, I know that the mods and staff here, dont NEED us to pat them on the back. But, wouldn't it be nice? I think that ANY staff works better when they can see how much they are appreciated.

I know people can be quick lash out if they are infracted or banned or even challenged by a mod. Often, spats between mods and other members are easily viewed on the forums. What isn't so easy to see... is a persons POSSITIVE experience with the moderators.

So, I am suddgesting there be a formal way for members to show appreciation to the staff. I'm not exactly sure how it would work... I just thought it would be nice if we had an official place where we could say thank you and share our possitive thoughts about the site and staff. Like a thread that stays open... specifically for the purpose of AO staff appreciation.

I dunno... just an idea.
    Last edited by Peach_follows; Sep 26, 2008 at 09:16 AM.
    ... Not Ever Again...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Peach_follows For This Useful Post:

awesomeparty12 (Sep 26, 2008)

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: In Mods we trust.

Yanno. I would have to agree. AO is pretty great and although I tend to pay more attention to myspace cus I have all kinds of family on there. I too actually prefer the atmosphere here at AO.
    While I have had some personal bleh feelings for certain mods. Never anything serious, of course. And at the same time the experiences I've had with other mods were very helpful and fantastic in fact. So I feel like generally they're awesome sauce. And an appreciation system would be a nice idea.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bratling For This Useful Post:

awesomeparty12 (Sep 26, 2008)

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't say that I have been here at AO for a long time but true enough it is a plesint place to talk and debate... and i agree at time the mods are anoying... but over all they should be thanked for the great jobs that they do everyday...

THANK YOU MODS!!!!!!!
    death and life are one and the same

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

well i don't know how long i have been here but the mods are great i know i got a few infractions but i can't be angry about them cause the mods arwe the ones who know the rules the best and if they infract me for something its cause i broke a rule they are just doing there job and i am glad they do that THANK YOU MODERATORS
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

The biggest and best thing you could ever do for us is make our days easier. And to do that all you need to do is Read and follow the rules; if you do that, you will never have to force us to do the things we don't like to do, like issue infractions and ban people.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    The biggest and best thing you could ever do for us is make our days easier. And to do that all you need to do is Read and follow the rules; if you do that, you will never have to force us to do the things we don't like to do, like issue infractions and ban people.
    but then you would not have a job XD comon don't ya like when people supply you a job
    death and life are one and the same

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Such obedient children you've become...I'm proud of you all. Seems like we indoctrinated you well!

"Greetings from the annual AO rally -2008"

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

well this site has my attention more than my space or my blog site and have met alot of friends here. in other sites the mods or admins are like duh don't disturb but here ............................ approachable. and i promise am trying my best to behave.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast