+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: More Freedom for Newbies?

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: More Freedom for Newbies?

what about the people who are only doing the forms like "what you are lissening to now" I've seen poeple who are doing those posts all the time. (some are even doing it every second post...) well they are getting alot of credits and posts....
    death and life are one and the same

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Look people, we're up to page five and I can tell you that it is going to go nowhere. If you folks are serious, have someone draw up a reasonable and clear proposal. Then get some members to endorse your little proposal, and then you might have a chance that the changes will be considered.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd say to just do away with the post count in general. To me it is meaningless unless you REALLY want to get to a new member title (whoopdee doo). With the post count there it creates a sort of seperation amongst the members like so, whereas there are some who don't post often and each post is extremely helpful/whatever, but may be overlooked because they don't seem all that active IMO.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

4. The Following User Says Thank You to zyta For This Useful Post:

Zerosan9000 (Apr 23, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7