+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: More options for non members (guests).

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: More options for non members (guests).

Quote Originally Posted by Zerosan9000 View Post
    i agree as well there always alot of guest and i do want more members to sign up but the the more members the more the risk of crazy spamming and work for the mods and admins but just like you i also like AO just like it is.
    Actually i doubt if all those guest into members came "Gradually" we would have to worry about a spammed AnimeOnline because all MODS and ADMINS have to worry about is over crowdingness in the forums, yet may i just say, the lack of lets say "activity" in the forums is quite annoying i must admit but with more members from guests here dragged in by some lets say "persuasion" the forums may come up to a respectable level for all day around, usually more of the activity is during US and diffrent region times from england, i usually miss all the major activity and all my friends are on at diffrent Timezones, if we had more members ion every time zone this would meen more friends and more activity on AO, however if a fleet of guest all signed up at once this would be difficult. The amount of Introdutcions i have seen in the past weeks has rapidly increased from when i started. Old members are coming back and more new ones also, This means yes more work for the MODS but i'm sure most of them are happy with more members here, so what im suggesting is a persuasion to new guests here but how? Well thats the question i was hopeing someone else would have the answer too Anyone think it's a good idea? And if so any ideas on how to attract new members?

Otaku Zerosan9000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    so what im suggesting is a persuasion to new guests here but how? Well thats the question i was hopeing someone else would have the answer too Anyone think it's a good idea? And if so any ideas on how to attract new members?
    well what atracted you here the simple fact that i love anime brought me here and the comunity is also just a generaly nice place

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zerosan9000 View Post
    well what atracted you here the simple fact that i love anime brought me here and the comunity is also just a generaly nice place
    I think many people will guess what i was attracted here for but well, you don't know well...ummm...Arcade!!! *Drools* Well thats what attracted me but i'm sure out of 354 guest that come here regulary and possibly may be diffrent every time i'm guessing they don't really give a about the arcade...but anyways do you have any suggestions on to what we could do?

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

. . . :/ Well if you want less guests stalking around, why not limit their viewage to some more sections? I know the Intro section and some other section are private, but maybe one could add another to that list...? Maybe the Fanfics section. I bet a lot of people just stare at it, lol. Or maybe the Tech Center, RPG Strategies?, or RPG Ideas. :/

Now I'm not saying all those I suggested need to be private. I'm suggesting that maybe some of them. 1 or 2, maybe?

xD; Does my post suck?

ಥ__ಥ

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cinlilly View Post
    . . . :/ Well if you want less guests stalking around, why not limit their viewage to some more sections? I know the Intro section and some other section are private, but maybe one could add another to that list...? Maybe the Fanfics section. I bet a lot of people just stare at it, lol. Or maybe the Tech Center, RPG Strategies?, or RPG Ideas. :/

Now I'm not saying all those I suggested need to be private. I'm suggesting that maybe some of them. 1 or 2, maybe?

xD; Does my post suck?

I have to agree with Cinlilly. at least block a few more cuz if guests like the site so much they can just join like the rest of us right? n no Cin ur post does not suck

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually i don't think someone who wouldn't give a minute of his/her time to register deserve to have a regular forum! i mean if someone is that lazy i wonder how his/her posts would look like! i can't even imagine the chaotic mess that would be created because of it! ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

This is pointless why bother ? the new members as is hardly stick around here to post or contribute.Why should guests have a privilege of posting here if they can not even join up and help us grow ? I think we have enough problems as is with crap posts we don't need guests posting here and adding to the problem.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    This is pointless why bother ? the new members as is hardly stick around here to post or contribute.Why should guests have a privilege of posting here if they can not even join up and help us grow ? I think we have enough problems as is with crap posts we don't need guests posting here and adding to the problem.
    I agree with Koga23 if they are interested enoughto stick around then they need to register and join the more the merrier
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast