+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Music reviews

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Music reviews

I just thought it might be a good idea to have music reviews in the review section of AO.So what do you,The people of AO,Think?

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Music reviews

Not a bad idea. We've got movie and game reviews, why not music? I'd love to see some well-written and detailed anime OST reviews.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Great idea, but who will write them? Recently we haven't been getting many review entries. If you want to write some music reviews, do so in the movies section and I will rename it to "movies / music" reviews.

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Should the reviews be of one song of schould they cover the entire album unless it is a single? That would take a little longer and make it more practical if I wanted to buy one of the songs and have information about the rest of them.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

The review can be of either one? It's not so restricted as to what you review.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it should be better if the reviewers can provide information about the whole album instead of one song. Will have less clutter with a bunch of reviews doing one song...and reviewers can compare one song to another in the same album.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    I think it should be better if the reviewers can provide information about the whole album instead of one song. Will have less clutter with a bunch of reviews doing one song...and reviewers can compare one song to another in the same album.
    That's cool. I just wanted to make it easy for somebody to use is. I don't want to have to find each song seperatly to decide if I should buy an album.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattness View Post
    That's cool. I just wanted to make it easy for somebody to use is. I don't want to have to find each song seperatly to decide if I should buy an album.
    Yeah I totally see where you are coming from. The fact that you want to contribute is good

When I said the whole album I don't mean reviewing song by song. Because we all know that every album basically have two three main hits, so I would throw in my two cents and say maybe focus more on the hits and slightly mention the other songs in the review. Just a suggestion by the way, and no means am I telling anyone how to do their job.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread