Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Network Join Request -problem

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Network Join Request -problem

Quote Originally Posted by Umbriel View Post
    You know, now that you mention it, I had three people send me requests/invites to join networks, I approved them, but their icons are not on my page either. Strange. It did the same thing... saying 0 waiting.... I just thought it went through automatically. Odd.

I haven't been on much at all (or not at all) this week, so I didn't notice till now. Perhaps they should post something about the problem till it is resolved, so people do not think they are being ignored, or blown off. I wonder how long it has been happening.

Anyone who has sent me an invite, please know I accepted it, and did not (ignore it, decline it, etc) blow you off.
    That's a different case. You probably did not set the number of friends to show all. That is why you probably only get the first 9 or whatever number is the default setting. Some members whom I've added said they could not see their icons on my page, that is because I only set it to display a certain number and randomly.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    That's a different case. You probably did not set the number of friends to show all. That is why you probably only get the first 9 or whatever number is the default setting. Some members whom I've added said they could not see their icons on my page, that is because I only set it to display a certain number and randomly.
    Actually, yes I have set it to reflect all. I even double checked it, it is still set to show all. It is only the recent people who are not showing. Starspirit I believe was one. There are at least two others that I know of. Mine is set to the maximum, which I believe is 20.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea... maximum is 20, but you might be over it. But you should have a "Network" page on your profile where you can check all of your network friends out (if it doesn't log your out like it does with me sometimes)

But if you really didn't get the chance to choose to witch group you add those people and push the button "ok", then you haven't added them, I don't think there is an automatic programming for it and we see that many people have had this thing so it IS a problem

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

i have the same problem here ... the request comes and after i follow the "go here" link ... i see that it tells me "No Members waiting approval" and when i re-try it shows me that the request is still on and need an answer before doing a new one(if the need called to) ... here's an example : i can't add "shouichishindo" to my network (he's the one who did the request) and now i retried sending him one .. i'll see what happens and i'll be telling you later
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

me too. happen to yours Starspirit.it confused me!!!i don't know what to do?? i want to be your friend so i guess we'll have to try something else.....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Yea... maximum is 20, but you might be over it. But you should have a "Network" page on your profile where you can check all of your network friends out (if it doesn't log your out like it does with me sometimes)

But if you really didn't get the chance to choose to witch group you add those people and push the button "ok", then you haven't added them, I don't think there is an automatic programming for it and we see that many people have had this thing so it IS a problem
    I only have 15 in my network right now... no wait 14, I deleted one, so it's 14. Trust me, I wish it was that simple. Well, at least I'm in good company. Fingers crossed, they get it figured out soon.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post

Really???? i have like 33 people in my friends network??? reallly confused right????

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

No, I was refering to the previous post.... You can have maximum 20 people on your block on the main profile page I think there's no limit for how much network friends you can have at all...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast