+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Network request

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Network request

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    Hmmm well one person told me to go to their profile and click on their join network so i did and it worked......i wonder why.....
    It happens sometimes, like its bin said its still very buggy. I know i had a request to join my network, which i approved but it did not show up with my friends.This has happened a few times to me so far.I guess we will just have to wait till vBulletin will release there better profile pages like DB said.

and @ GunGrave do you even bother to read before you post ? Becuase thats already been covered.
    Last edited by koga23; Apr 02, 2008 at 06:35 PM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    and @ GunGrave do you even bother to read before you post ? Becuase thats already been covered.

well it's strange renn how that works? i'll give it try or something along those lines. but i'm sure they still don't work for me any advise, yes Gungrave i do press accept so don't try increase your posts.

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

well ive asked the same question and there still working on the problem and when its fixed then they will send us a message
    when the mask comes off the real me appeares

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

this always happens to me in fact it happened to me today.
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Admin Cowboy Bebop is off to a good start Cowboy Bebop's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello everyone. As an update. There are some issues with the Zoints system we use for the profile pages. DB has been corresponding with the Zoints engineers and staff to try and get them to fix the issue but so far no luck. For now, we have to deal with the flawed Zoints system, but are working on resolving the issue or finding a better alternative. Its going to take some time so do not expect an overnight fix

Thank you all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2