+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A new gallery idea

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

A new gallery idea

I was wondering if we could set up a "coloring book" in the gallery section. People could post black and white outlines for other members to eather computer of hand color. I saw this on another forum and thought it would be a cool idea.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A new gallery idea

thats a nice idea., i just have a question though.
    1.can i see the site(just send via pm)

i want to see whether the images are actual just stroke vectors(which take alot of time if someone was willing to do them) or just plain images that have been turned black and white. (still i want to see what you mean)

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

That soounds like a good idea. And those who have kids would have something neat and interesting for them to do in their spare time. Great thinking Mattness.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    That soounds like a good idea. And those who have kids would have something neat and interesting for them to do in their spare time. Great thinking Mattness.
    Yup, hopefully it'll keep them from the streets and drugs and gangs.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Sounds like a great idea. If enough people agree to it, I'm sure it'll be an addition to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Yup, hopefully it'll keep them from the streets and drugs and gangs.
    Don't forget sex and alcohol!

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

It is a pretty interesting idea. It'd give some graphic artists practice with their vectoring skills as well. We'd be careful to make sure that the images are high resolution.
    Seduced by Flesh

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks matt for the example. and from what i can see, granted we could find because i have no clue where to get those, we might have something going.

@kasai., yeh vectoring them would be easy becuase i rarely finish coloring mine XD

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there a demand for this? We can try it out for a month and see how it goes. Can you explain exactly what you want seen in the "colouring book"?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast