+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A new gallery idea

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A new gallery idea

I could be eather a collection or two groups, hand drawn and computer created. It would be a way to open up the gallery to more people who don't have infinate drawing skills.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Sounds like an interesting idea. Would there be any recomended programs, since my gaming rig has nothing but Paintbrush.

Plus I was hoping to get a "How to Draw Anime" book for my birthday, so if I was to post my hand drawn sketches on there, someone could try their hand at colouring. I'll still use my Sister as my main artist, but it'll be interesting to see how everyone else finishes them. that's if my plans work though.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Here is an example of a picture that would be included:

I hope this clears things up a bit.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Are you talking about a workshop that would be in the gallery section? A coloring system of some sort? Like there would be colors, and you can click on a certain color with the mouse and fill in a space in the picture and make it that color?

Or are you saying just to simply submit a scan of a picture that others will be able to print out and color?

Becase as of right now, I'm confused.

Thanks

I like eather choice. I was planning on it just being for printing or downloading but, if the Admin. want to put in the time to make that happen, I say that is an awsome idea. It would however lack some of the shading that you can do with a advanced program so I think we sould stick to the first idea and see what happens with DB and the gang, it is their site.

Newbie fallenangel25 is off to a good start fallenangel25's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Yup, hopefully it'll keep them from the streets and drugs and gangs.
    lol im16 and not on drugs lol pretty intelligent on that topic!, but im addicted to this site. .great idea on the coloring book! if its what it sounds like,im sure more than just kids will be interested. hope it pulls through.
    [/url]

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fallenangel25 View Post
    lol im16 and not on drugs lol pretty intelligent on that topic!, but im addicted to this site. .great idea on the coloring book! if its what it sounds like,im sure more than just kids will be interested. hope it pulls through.
    Yup it sounds like a good idea, and maybe we should take out the comic section and replace that with the coloring section since no one uses the comic section. And yes fallenangel, it's just a joke, but hey look at your post count you are almost at 100; so that RPG you wanted to check out you can get it soon.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Yup it sounds like a good idea, and maybe we should take out the comic section and replace that with the coloring section since no one uses the comic section. And yes fallenangel, it's just a joke, but hey look at your post count you are almost at 100; so that RPG you wanted to check out you can get it soon.
    If you mean that he has almost reached the half way point than yes. I think that the comics section is a waste and this might be a more intresting gallery.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast