+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newbie to What?

Newbie angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam's Avatar
    on a distant planet where i am a humble storyteller. in reality, i live in a city. not telling which
    Thanks

Newbie to What?

hello, my question is how does one change their status? What are the levels? There's Newbie, but what else is there?
    The noble ones of this world
    Are the ones that repent
    of their own sins

Banned animefreak7654 is off to a good start animefreak7654's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Newbie to What?

I dont know but i think it represents how long ur/how long uv been on.....i think thats how it is,and im not sure how to change status...i could find out for u

Newbie angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam's Avatar
    on a distant planet where i am a humble storyteller. in reality, i live in a city. not telling which
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by animefreak7654 View Post
    I dont know but i think it represents how long ur/how long uv been on.....i think thats how it is,and im not sure how to change status...i could find out for u
    don't worry about it, I found the FAQ and they had the answer.
    The noble ones of this world
    Are the ones that repent
    of their own sins

Newbie Jacob is off to a good start Jacob's Avatar
    Thanks

I really think it just depends on how many posts you have submitted. Dont worry about it x3 no ones judging you (:

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

it is kind of based on how long you have been here plus the amount of posts as well as it says in F&Q its a pretty cool status thing you get and the options and what not and you get the feeling of accomplishment
    Last edited by HolderOfTheDarkChalice; Sep 15, 2011 at 04:37 PM.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I totally agree with HolderOfTheDarkChalice into what he is saying and also to the other members, jacob and animefreak7654. When i say this that i totally agree is that eventually you will need everything you need to know about the website and also how to earn the accomplishment by posting in good replies to the threads, as well with being well mannered and responsible for your own actions, also if you look at the FAQ you will see the rules about posting guidelines, and see that is really effective once you join the community board as well with groups, RPG's, etc. But for me i will say this its just the amount you post and how long you been on this wonderful community and peaceful environment as you get along the road to post more and more you will be able to receive or eanr more options to you profile and even get access to the arcade only when you achieve 250 Posts and been here for 50 Days i believe so. That is all i have to say good luck and have fun with your daily llife. lolz XD well if you have any other questions that is regarded to this it is fine by me im going to be online for the rest of the day, well let me know ok?

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread