+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nhk

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Question Nhk

How would this board feel about me post news stories in the Japan board, I would post daily about 6 to 8 stories a day, so I think that i can fit maybe 2 stores in each post before I have to make a replay to my own post..

How would you all feel about it?

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nhk

You're free to do as you like, but keep in mind it has to fall into site rules, which would have you post the story AND something to make it worth discussing, simply posting it and then asking what others think isn't enough.

Second, members are only allowed to start a maximum of 4 threads per day, this is to prevent spamming and flooding the forum.

On a side note, we have members who actually live in Japan, what would someone from the east coast of the US have to bring to posting news stories relating to Japan?

Thanks

well about I do a test run in the next day or two and see if takes off and it will be under one thead NHK so you don't have to worry about new thead headings..

Admin Cowboy Bebop is off to a good start Cowboy Bebop's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Grave Heat View Post
    well about I do a test run in the next day or two and see if takes off and it will be under one thead NHK so you don't have to worry about new thead headings..
    I think its worth a shot. Why don't you post one or two to start with some original text soliciting discussion. Ideally we keep it to a few a week to avoid the forum becoming spammy.

Thanks

NHK Is the news of japan and I Will post a page and then see if it gets any hits and then if he it doesn't then i will not worry about it

+ Reply to Thread