Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is it not allowed to make Cosplay related topic?

Newbie Asian Guy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Is it not allowed to make Cosplay related topic?

Asian Naruto Cosplayers are locked with no reason being sent into me so I'm asking if it is not allowed to make cosplay related topic in this forum because when I read the rules topic there is no statement in there saying to not make topic related with Anime cosplay.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is it not allowed to make Cosplay related topic?

Hassum gave you a reason for closing that thread. We have a gallery system in place where you can upload YOUR pictures, threads aiming to showcase pictures (specialy not your images) are not allowed.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

You are not allowed to post others photographs without permission. It is a violation of their right to privacy.

Thanks

Are not that the same when putting a picture on the gallery? I'm sure most of those pictures have no permission to be uploaded there.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Asian Guy View Post
    Are not that the same when putting a picture on the gallery? I'm sure most of those pictures have no permission to be uploaded there.
    Read the gallery rules and be enlightened.

All images uploaded to the gallery are the responsibility of those who are uploading them. In uploading an image you are claiming responsibilty for that file's creations OR are claiming permission to post that image here.

Photographs should be your own, artwork should be your own, graphics work should be your own, scans should be your own...

any images that are NOT your own must be clearly credited, untagged and from a source that gives you permission to repost those images.

Thanks

Then it is settled, I'm just posting cosplay pictures with profile page of the cosplayers. So I'm not claiming them as mine because I'm not moving those pictures into my own server.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

The fact that the thread was closed wasn't just because you had no right to post the pictures, but because it wasn't really a discussion. All you said is "Look at these now post your own." It's just the same as spamming.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    The fact that the thread was closed wasn't just because you had no right to post the pictures,
    Do you have right to use that Anime picture as your avatar? I'm just passing link and not claiming a picture, so I just wonder why you think I'm trying to say I own those Asian cosplayer pictures when I just showing their cosplayer link page.

but because it wasn't really a discussion. All you said is "Look at these now post your own." It's just the same as spamming.
    I'm asking for comments about the cosplayers just like many other topic in this forum asking for comment for this and that.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast