Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is it not allowed to make Cosplay related topic?

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is it not allowed to make Cosplay related topic?

You sure as hell can make a topic about cosplay, if it hasn't already been done, and if it produces an interesting and quality conversation. The thread wasn't closed because it was about cosplay, just because you had not worded it correctly and you didn't ask a question that would carry on a legitimate conversation.

The way that you posted it seemed that you were just showing off pictures that you found on the web. Pictures found on the web are not for the gallery unless you took them yourself or you own them in any way. That's the only point we're making about the photos.

Newbie Asian Guy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    You sure as hell can make a topic about cosplay, if it hasn't already been done, and if it produces an interesting and quality conversation. The thread wasn't closed because it was about cosplay, just because you had not worded it correctly and you didn't ask a question that would carry on a legitimate conversation.
    That thread are not still done by ano other member before me and I'm asking peoples there to help to complete the album.

The way that you posted it seemed that you were just showing off pictures that you found on the web. Pictures found on the web are not for the gallery unless you took them yourself or you own them in any way. That's the only point we're making about the photos.
    So what about the other topic posting about certain Anime pictures? are they not also want to show it off?

It seems I'm the only member here who receive this unfair judgement. I will make this problem over soon, can you tell me who the Admin is? The Admin is the supreme conmmander here so I will ask him/her to put judgement on this issue.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime Online - FAQ: WELCOME TO ANIME ONLINE
    Here is the list of the current staff of AO.

Since you want to take this to one of the admins then there is no need to keep the thread open... Closing Thread...

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Asian Guy View Post
    That thread are not still done by ano other member before me and I'm asking peoples there to help to complete the album.

So what about the other topic posting about certain Anime pictures? are they not also want to show it off?

It seems I'm the only member here who receive this unfair judgement. I will make this problem over soon, can you tell me who the Admin is? The Admin is the supreme conmmander here so I will ask him/her to put judgement on this issue.
    Here is a link to the board's leaders since you are too lazy to have actually read our rules (yes it is in there, very first thing) or have seen the link on the main form page to the site leaders.

Anime Online - Show Groups

For the record ignorance on your part to how things work here does not constitute unfairness towards you. Listen to me closely, there should be no, zero, notta topics showing off any pictures, asking for comments on them or making a "collection/albumn" of them irregradless of if you took, made, created or flat out stole the picture...that is what we have a gallery for (except for the stolen part). If you look you will see we have closed loads of threads just like these long before you showed up here. How is that unfair to you again? Wait I forgot you are too lazy to actually look for stuff...here let me give you some examples:

my planet
    [Wallpaper] - Public Release - Caged v1
    http://www.animeonline.net/f13/sento...fan-art-28803/
    my anime art work
    My Anime Art: Need opinions

If you see such a topic THAT IS NOT CLOSED then report it and we the staff here will take care of it. The only exception to this would be place where the intent of the thread is where the staff here has created a thread for a contest (SOTW) or a request thread to have some work done to a picture (Render thread & RE-CG thread).
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Apr 13, 2008 at 05:13 PM.

Admin Cowboy Bebop is off to a good start Cowboy Bebop's Avatar
    Thanks

The decision on this has been made by the Mods and is fully supported by the admins. Chiefblackhammer's explanation above should be clear. Post closed.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2