Closed Thread

Thread: Now what?!!!

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Angry Now what?!!!

Just when I get my profile to be transparent something else happens... I can't see the 2 video's I have on my profile. The titles to the video's are visible, but the video's themselves are not. The embed coding is still there (I checked in the block editor) but I think this may have something to do with my page being transparent... Did I cause my video's to be transparent as well? Is that even possible? If someone could help me out here I would appreciate it.

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Now what?!!!

I can see your videos fine if you are talking about the conclusion and the bankai strength??? I don't know if it's just you who can't see them???

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I can see them too i think it might be u that can't see em
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

Well that's just weird... As long as people can see them, that's all that matters. I used to be able to see them, I wonder why I can't see them now?

~Stay blessed

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

It's all right God's Dragon, just calm down! ^ ^;; Maybe you are just impatient. I was having some trouble editing my profile, but then I realized it just needed some time to load. Try it. Give it time. If it still doesn't show, try reloading the page. It might also be because of the background transparancy. It might have made you view your video in the same code. I doubt it though. I just think you need patience and to try it again.

Newbie shinopious may be famous one day shinopious may be famous one day shinopious's Avatar
    Thanks

Mmhm *Nods* Patience is goood. Like Wolf said, just give it some time... especially if you are on dial-up! Hahaha! If that was the case (the transparency code running into the video code) wouldn't there still be sound? If you still can't see the video, and you are on a high speed connection (otherwise just keep waiting... it could take a while =/) then turn up the volume and see if you can get anything ya?
    When in doubt, shut you mouth.
    Stupidity shows when you talk too much.
    So it is better to stay quiet and people think you are dumb, than to speak and people know you are dumb.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shinopious View Post
    Mmhm *Nods* Patience is goood. Like Wolf said, just give it some time... especially if you are on dial-up! Hahaha! If that was the case (the transparency code running into the video code) wouldn't there still be sound? If you still can't see the video, and you are on a high speed connection (otherwise just keep waiting... it could take a while =/) then turn up the volume and see if you can get anything ya?
    Dial up???? What year is it again? (no offense to those who actually have dial up) I have hi-speed internet via cable modem. I'll give it a shot though. I'm a patient person though and it didn't show. I try it again though...

I'm combining this so I don't double post...

I feel pretty stupid right now... I waited a few more moments and the video's popped up as if they were never missing in the first place. I guess there was never a problem with them. I think it was my connection at the office, I was editing my page while at work and I think their p.c's are a little on the slow side. Once I logged on (at home) they showed up in like 3 seconds. Anywho..... I thank everyone once again for their assistance, and let's hope I won't need to post in "this" part of the forums for a while. O.k. mods, feel free to close this thread down anytime.....
    Last edited by Gods_Dragon; Feb 28, 2007 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Issue solved

~Stay blessed

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Wish granted.

Closed.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread