+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Our so called "Elite" Members or higher

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Our so called "Elite" Members or higher

Ok now first i have to apologise if i am a little out of line here but i would like to prove and fight my point with elite members and higher.

Ok now looking around the forums i have seen many, members that have 500 posts and higher that have been banned, and when they return they are still elite members and are just treated a higher standared than those community members. In my opinion this is really quite wrong. They get banned and miss a few weeks on Animeonline or whatever then when they come back all is normal, no biggey. So how come these members aren't being punished. I think what im trying to say is, it seems as if only posts determine your membership status. I find it a privilage to be an elite member. Yes i have made a few mistakes in my past on Animeonline but that was when i was a normal member and had just signed up near enough! All im saying is it just recks this place. As it states in the RULES/FAQ members of this highstandards should know better, so how come they don't.

Also to those who have been banned i don't mean it personally to just you, i mean it to everyone that is and has been banned from elite and higher. As i say, i might be a little to far off my ground but i just thought it might be a good suggestion. Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mini Dev For This Useful Post:

!Little negi sensei (Mar 23, 2008)

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Our so called "Elite" Members or higher

The last time you got in trouble was last month Mini, it wasn't when you first signed up.

There are instances where the staff consider perma-bans, and there have been several handed out in the last few months.

It is also a standard rule with the staff that unless it warrants it, anyone with a 100 posts or lower get a warning for their first offenses, anything past that gets an infraction.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to aceman67 For This Useful Post:

!Mini Dev (Mar 24, 2008)

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Bleh i have not right to say anything at all.Infact i shouldn't even be on this thread really BUT i think mini is rite.You get banned for a while then u come back and your just back to where you were.Its like a bandage on a 2 inch gash.It dosen't do anything.Again i know im out of line and i know someones gonna say something about it but i wanted to say wat i thought.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Little negi sensei For This Useful Post:

Silverskater145 (Mar 25, 2008)

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

as the rules clearly state, members who have been banned should be demoted once they return. if you do see a member who has been banned and has not been demoted, then report with this reason.

INFRACTION POLICY:

We have setup an automatic infraction policy to encourage responsible and quality posting on our boards. If you try to do the right thing and listen to staff feedback, then you shouldn't need to concern yourself with the below.

All infractions given expire after 7 days.

Elite Members

* 30 Points Infraction: Demoted to Community Member. You will loose the custom elite member features till or if the infraction expires. Elite members should act more responsibly to the rules of AO.
    * 40 Points Infraction: Demoted to Regular Member. You will lose access to the wallpaper galleries and other addons community members and above get.
    We do have rules in place to punish members who are in the wrong. We cannot notice everything that goes on in this forum as we have a lot of members and sometimes miss somethings.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    as the rules clearly state, members who have been banned should be demoted once they return. if you do see a member who has been banned and has not been demoted, then report with this reason.

INFRACTION POLICY:

We have setup an automatic infraction policy to encourage responsible and quality posting on our boards. If you try to do the right thing and listen to staff feedback, then you shouldn't need to concern yourself with the below.

All infractions given expire after 7 days.

Elite Members

* 30 Points Infraction: Demoted to Community Member. You will loose the custom elite member features till or if the infraction expires. Elite members should act more responsibly to the rules of AO.
    * 40 Points Infraction: Demoted to Regular Member. You will lose access to the wallpaper galleries and other addons community members and above get.
    We do have rules in place to punish members who are in the wrong. We cannot notice everything that goes on in this forum as we have a lot of members and sometimes miss somethings.
    Actually, this isn't quite correct. Functional demotions are only in effect while the applied infractions points are still valid. Once the infraction points expire, so do the functional demotions....

However... To quote the Forum Rules... Anime Online - FAQ: WELCOME TO ANIME ONLINE:
    You agree, through your use of this service, you will do your utmost to follow the rules and regulations presented above. Violation of these rules can (and will) result in any of the following: thread deletion, thread closure, warnings, public humiliation, temporary suspension of account and permanent banning from Anime Online.
    Often and repeated infractions do indicate the lack of desire to follow the AO Terms of Service agreement, and can result in an outright ban...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ok firstly i would like to thank Aceman for pointing that out. Yes i admit i have been in trouble with warnings etc. but im talking about bannings, and yes i have been banned, but as i mentioned a long time ago. Ok Sazzy, If what you say appears to be true, i have seen many AO "elite members" comeing back from banning. If I understand Len, i think i have this right. I have seen a member called The GunGraveOfTheTrigun (I'm sorry i said i would shout names ) he has been banned on nurmoruse occasions, and is never demoted as he always has elite member on his forehead. and can alwayts play in the arcade. BEFORE YOU ASK NO THIS ISNT A CONFLICT! Bettween me and GunGrave like we have had before, but no and this sin't about the arcade either. It's about what i first stated so please don't get any ideas

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Demotions, unless changed manually, automatically expire when the infractions that caused the ban to happen. Meaning if the user is banned and the infractions expire the same time the temp ban expires, then they are automatically put back where they were.

"Elite Member" only means that you have been here a particular amount of time and posted a number of times. Other then that, it means nothing. They aren't better then anyone else.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Well there are things that i truly disagree in your posting Mini Dev, since when an Elite member or Higher gets banned there is a punishment for it, for example there are features taken away and will not return until a certain point that this member has been clean or stayed out of trouble to maintain its position. Not only i am saying this i have not been quite banned yet, though i did get in trouble at few times with minor details that i only knew a few. However i agree at certain points that members should be highly more responsible in there actions. That is why is such a good idea to think about doing something wrong before getting a banned from site for prior weeks.
    The points i am taking is that whenver a person gets banned is that there are certain things that are being taken from others depending on the trouble your in.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast