+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Paying for ad removal

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Paying for ad removal

Well are you asking for money because your running out of it because you are getteing adds for money and saying pay so is somethinhg going to happen to animeonline.net

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kind of a question.

Quote Originally Posted by Saionji View Post
    I was just trying to give them some ideas, and people don't have to spend money on the ad removal, you can get programs, or plug ins to do it for you at a cheaper cost.
    instead of getting around to scrounge around for programs and plugins alike(fyi, some plugins block all sorts of crap, even things you need at times) AO's gotten its convenience factor in there. We're just trying bring more into AO while also giving something in return.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

As usual I will bring a history lesson for the recent members. When the site was at it prime, we did had an e-store with several good quality AO products, as usual the idea was better than reality and was closed....

I still have both of the products I bought from AO at that time.....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GallComp For This Useful Post:

Trunks (Mar 29, 2008)

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thanks for the history lesson. I really appreciate getting taught by random people^_^
    I had no clue there was an E store before, that is kinda cool though i guess.
    Also, I heard someone saying that you were going to make some store were we can purchase things with these so called 'credits' that we have.
    Cierto? Falso?
    Continuous effort-Not strength or intelligence- is the key to unlocking our potential.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes the Credit system will be finished soon and some of the things talked about is to buy real stuff with them...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

And Gallcomp is hardly a random person Saionji.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Just to add one more thing, if the owner really wanted to they can ban certain browsers like some sites do now in order to make sure you use a browser that can't block ads.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Just to add one more thing, if the owner really wanted to they can ban certain browsers like some sites do now in order to make sure you use a browser that can't block ads.
    I hope you were kidding?

Firefox and AO are a match made in heaven.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast