+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Perhaps it's time for another contest?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Perhaps it's time for another contest?

I'm pretty sure everyone here can use a good laugh once in a while. Can we have a contest where we take a page out of a manga, clear out the dialogues and have the contestants fill them in??

They use to do that in the Animerica magazine, and it's something original this site has not done. Basically anyone with a functional brain can participate and have a chance to entertain us. Shouldn't be too hard to get this done.

Something like this, for example:

Last edited by Legend; Apr 15, 2008 at 04:06 AM.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Perhaps it's time for another contest?

wow i gotta admit that sometimes you have pretty cool ideas . Say, Legend are memes allowed in this contest, if so that would be great because lulz could be ensued.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

well, perhaps you should have one contest at a time, and for that certain contest have every contestant use the same page. some people could have acces to some really good stuff that just looks funnier, and others could be stuck with nothing at all. just a thought of equilization

i like the idea tho. you should use your example as the first contest.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Hammer approves this contest as it could prove to be full of win. Maybe Cowboy Bebop/Hellsing will weigh in soon.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    wow i gotta admit that sometimes you have pretty cool ideas . Say, Legend are memes allowed in this contest, if so that would be great because lulz could be ensued.
    It's not really his idea, he even said that himself.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    It's not really his idea, he even said that himself.
    Yeah yeah....

Hopefully the staff allows up to a certain degree of freedom when it comes to filling it out. Of course, it's probably best not to have anything overly sexual or offensive. All the rules and stuff it is going to be up to the staff to decide.

@ketaro: but if you do one that it's not well known, it might work against ya man

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    but if you do one that it's not well known, it might work against ya man
    Hehe, don't worry man i'll be using the one that most /b/tards and 4channers use in their daily internets activity.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

will this be in traditional manga reading? Right to Left or the normal Left to Right?
    It probably be easier to state whether or not your entry would be,because it can provide different situations XD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast