+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Possible Arcade Bug?

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Possible Arcade Bug?

i have noticed what it might be called a "bug" ... in the arcade ,in the "other" section ,all games there show the name of the player with first place on the arcade main page correctly BUT when you view the high scores of each game individually the name of the first place payer isn't listed and thus all ranks after are moved one step up (example: third becomes second ,second becomes first ,6th becomes 5th) and like that ... if you can take a look on that ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Possible Arcade Bug?

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    i have noticed what it might be called a "bug" ... in the arcade ,in the "other" section ,all games there show the name of the player with first place on the arcade main page correctly BUT when you view the high scores of each game individually the name of the first place payer isn't listed and thus all ranks after are moved one step up (example: third becomes second ,second becomes first ,6th becomes 5th) and like that ... if you can take a look on that ...
    this i think isn't much of an important issue but if you want answers i have them, it happened after the change of 1000+ games were uploaded onto the system...it was all fine and then when a few more games were uploaded, the highscores were wiuped again, they have fixed this but for some strange reasons the scores that were played stayed up the orignal scores for these games are much higher value. Does this solve it? glad to help

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Possible Arcade Bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    this i think isn't much of an important issue but if you want answers i have them, it happened after the change of 1000+ games were uploaded onto the system...it was all fine and then when a few more games were uploaded, the highscores were wiuped again, they have fixed this but for some strange reasons the scores that were played stayed up the orignal scores for these games are much higher value. Does this solve it? glad to help

it doesn't affect the first place "true" score .. it just says the first rank isn't there but when you want to break a score (and you're second) you appear first and after breaking the score you're still first and similar confusions ... anyway it's true that's not that important of an issue but i'd like to give notice to higher ranks that are able to do fixes when are free in time ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread