Closed Thread

Thread: Post Deleted?!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Post Deleted?!

Reason: Don't pretend to be a mod.
    That is the reason I got one of my posts deleted.

Okay, now this is getting rediculous

All I did was try to help someone out. A newbie, to be exact.
    Yes, my account is new, but I've been a member for two years..so I sorta know how things are around here. Which is why I tried to help them.

And my post gets deleted.

Okay, may I have some more information on this please?

I did not try to pretend to be a mod.

I was just being helpful.

This upsets me.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Post Deleted?!

I will say that the staff does not delete posts indiscriminately. When we delete posts, there is usually a reason for it. However, we are not perfect, and it is perfectly alright to be concerned if you feel you were wronged. Nevertheless, when something like this happens where you feel wronged by the staff, please send a PM to Dragonball or LenMiyata, rather than posting on the forums.

PM sent to you, and, Closing...

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble grumble grumble

In this particular case, I believe that deletion of the post could be justified by being 'out of topic' for the thread... (not that this is a big deal, as no infraction was issued, and you've already made up the deleted post in your post count)

but to quote the Forum Rules...
    # We have the ability to remove questionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we believe removal is necessary.

# Members are free to discuss anime-related topics and informed discussions, but please bear in mind the Administrators and Moderators have the full right to edit/delete any posts or threads.

# In the event an argument arises between you and a Moderator of this forum, and you believe you have been dealt with unfairly, please contact an administrator presenting the full case. He will review the situation and take necessary action.
    I think this is enough to conclude this topic thread....

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Damn I love doing this job...

Closed Thread