Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The postcount plus 50

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

The postcount plus 50

I'v noticed that in the newly up and running vbPlaza that users are able to use points to add 50 posts to their count.

As much as I respect the work the staff of AO do here I think that this is kinda unfair and unneccesary.

For about 1,000 points users can add 50 counts and far as I've seen most ppl have atleast 10,000 points meaning that they can easily achieve the 500 posts for the Elite Member status. I find this kinda unfair since I've tried hard to get to my 500 counts without spamming or anything (I admit there maybe a few in there) and I finally got to be an Elite a while ago. Now some new user can just purchase the 500 posts to become an Elite and I find that unfair for some people and possibly the older members of AO too.

...this is strictly my OPINION and I just wanted to get it out there.

~Shinku no kage
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The postcount plus 50

ya i totaly agree. i when and spent most of my time in the fourms to get my post count.

IM BACK

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

You don't automatically become an Elite Member when you reach 500 posts.

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

it did when i got there. i just made 500 post and i was an Elite Member

IM BACK

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

All right, well, I've noticed that people who do buy them from the vbPlaza don't become Elite.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    You don't automatically become an Elite Member when you reach 500 posts.
    True, I believe NOW that you have to notify a mod or admin to have your member status changed (I had kedar tell me to go to jaderabbit) but still, I believe the eligibiltiy is still 500 posts so its still possible for newbies to become Elites in a short time as long as they have enough points!! (Its probably possible for one to become an Elite in one day!!)

Thanks

Nah, if you buy enough posts in the vbPlaza, you don't get Elite Member status... You just get posts.

And check it out, I have Elite Member status with only 270 posts.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    Nah, if you buy enough posts in the vbPlaza, you don't get Elite Member status... You just get posts.

And check it out, I have Elite Member status with only 270 posts.
    Oh, is that true!? Guess this was a waste of time then. I apologize for my behavior than....Sorry.

m (_ _) m ~Shinku no kage

FYI: You're an Elite cuz you've been here since '04, the rules were different back then I believe. I've got no complaints about the OLDER members of AO being Elites even if they have less than 500 posts. I was just complaining about newbies, thats all.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast