+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Problem with arcade??

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Problem with arcade??

Im not sure if it was just me but for some reason the other day my score would not register on the highscore board for the game orobos(i think thats what it was called.) It kinda Annoyed me because i sat there for a couple of hours to get over 100,000,000 points and when i decided to quit a thing came up saying that my score wasnt recorded. I have no idea why. I wasnt logged off or anything.

Any ideas or solutions?

Made by me.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Problem with arcade??

no ideas nor solutions from me since i have this problem many many times and happened with me a lot more than once .... but i hope i'll be getting an answer here ...
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Dec 12, 2007 at 07:05 AM. Reason: correcting mistakes out of fast typing ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

It was probably because you quit the game and didn't wait till you died for it accept the score. If you just quit then it won't record it solely for that reason. You need to die for it to count as a score.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    It was probably because you quit the game and didn't wait till you died for it accept the score. If you just quit then it won't record it solely for that reason. You need to die for it to count as a score.
    Only way finish these arcades is to die. i dont do anything else. Even if ill be late for somthing i wait till i die. so its not that.

Made by me.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

no it's not that .. it happens to me a lot of times ... i finish the game i was playing ... *submitting scores* but instead i see a message teeling me "your highscore won't be saved" and i go crazy! ... and again i do the same thing but this time it is saved .. that's the thing
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

All I can think of is that there is a problem with the amount of scores that have been saved. There could be too many saved high scores as its taken up a lot of space as it is. Or it is a problem with the script, which cannot be it as LichGRIFFIN said their last game saved.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Thanks

All I can think of is that there is a problem with the amount of scores that have been saved. There could be too many saved high scores as its taken up a lot of space as it is. Or it is a problem with the script, which cannot be it as LichGRIFFIN said their last game saved.
    You mean scores saved for that game or scores saved for all games in general? Well as of yesterday there was only one score on the game i played and it was billum.

Made by me.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I had that issue back then at my new job. There are two reasons why this issue might arise.

1) When you log in you don't check the "remember me" box, as a result when you play for a significant amount of time, the site logs you out because of inactivity.
    2) You already had a score that was higher than the one you got this time around.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast