+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Problem with arcade??

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Problem with arcade??

The problem may also lie with the game. Some games may be buggy and if you come across such a game, please let me know so I can test it and then possibly remove it.

Thanks.

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    I had that issue back then at my new job. There are two reasons why this issue might arise.

1) When you log in you don't check the "remember me" box, as a result when you play for a significant amount of time, the site logs you out because of inactivity.
    2) You already had a score that was higher than the one you got this time around.
    Ever since i started playing the arcade i started using the remember me box. Because i tryed playing the defend the house game and i got logged off so i tried it and that solved that problem. And this was my first time playing that game so it would of been my first score as well as the second overall score that the game had. I played for about four hours and got around 117,000,000 points i dont think i ever played an arcade that much, or got a higherscore in any game on here before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    The problem may also lie with the game. Some games may be buggy and if you come across such a game, please let me know so I can test it and then possibly remove it.

Thanks.
    Im not sure if this is one of those games or not.

Made by me.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

I had that issue back then at my new job. There are two reasons why this issue might arise.

1) When you log in you don't check the "remember me" box, as a result when you play for a significant amount of time, the site logs you out because of inactivity.
    2) You already had a score that was higher than the one you got this time around.
    no that's not the problem as i said every game had like 5% that your score won't be saved .. i always have checked the box of "remember me" and for the higher score thing .. "no" because at that time there's a message displayed when showing the scores "arcade only saves user's top highscores" (and that means the saving phase had ended because if the problem we're talking about happened then we won't even reach that page ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post

Thanks.
    i played a lot of the those bugged games which have problems .. where can i report them?
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Please PM them to me or place them in this thread.

Thank you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dragon Ball For This Useful Post:

LichGRIFFIN (Dec 13, 2007)

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I just remembered another reason why that might happen. Have you pressed back on your browser and you are replaying the game?? If you do that instead of the "Play again" link you will get that with certain games.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

I just remembered another reason why that might happen. Have you pressed back on your browser and you are replaying the game?? If you do that instead of the "Play again" link you will get that with certain games.
    thanx but not that .. because if we did so there won't be any scores saved at all in any of the games ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    thanx but not that .. because if we did so there won't be any scores saved at all in any of the games ...
    Man, you didn't read my post correctly. Like I said it only happens with some games.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

No i dont like using the back browser thing while on this or any other arcade places. I always have the feeling that if i do anything i do would be erased. Though im sure thats not an outcome its just a forboding i always get.

Made by me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast