+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Problem with arcade??

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Problem with arcade??

Excellent. Have removed those games. Yeh, if you know the controls just post them in this thread and I will add them to the respective games.

Appreciate your help Mini.

Cheers.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Game Name: Fly Sui

Problem: Needs and objection.

Objection Idea: Catch as many flies with your chop sticks as possible in the time limit, to extend your time kill flies quickly.

Controls Idea: Left click wiht your mouse

P.S I was wondering if i could double post in this thread ONLY if not i wont worry about it, also i will include more games in my next posts (wont post until a reply)
    Last edited by Mini Dev; Jan 06, 2008 at 10:59 AM.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Have entered a better game description and controls. Thank you. No need to double post, just use your EDIT button. When I action your posts, I will reply to them.

Cheers again!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dragon Ball For This Useful Post:

!Mini Dev (Jan 07, 2008)

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Game Name: Breakout

Game Idea: Choose between arrow keys or mouse in an origonal arkionoide style game. After you hit a certain number of blocks more balls will apear making your score increase by the amount of balls on the field.

Controls idea: Mouse or arrow keys (Choice at start of game)

Area: Other

Game Name: Bug Juice

Game Idea: You are a bug collecting flashing dots but be carefull as there is a spikey enemy trying to kill you. Collect as many dots as you can before the huge spike gets you.

Controls: Arrow Keys

Game Name: Bugz

Game Idea: You are a bug collecting green slime aviod the enemy spiders and collect as much green slime as possible.

Controls: Moving your mouse.

Game Name: Cop-For-This

Game Idea: In this adventure game you are a teen that loves to drink. However the cops do not agree and want to get you, collect as many beer cans as possible without being caught.

Controls: Arrow keys

Game Name: defend Your castle

Game Idea: The basics of this game is to protect your castle from the enemy, sling them into the air using your mouse and make sure they die. Also included are buildings that suply you with archers, mages and healers. Buy your way to victory.

Controls: Mouse (Left click on a enemy and drag them up to their doom)

Game Name: Disc Dash

Game Idea: Click on the rings that appear, the closer to the middle you reach the higher points you get per ring. However if you miss a ring or click in the black background you will be mrked down with a miss, 10 misses and the games over.

Controls: Left click with your mouse.

Thanks a lot Dragonball I will find more games soon

Thanks

All done Mini Dev. No need to tell me the category as I just look them up alphabetically.

Your help is much appreciated.

Cheers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5