+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Problem Logging In

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Problem Logging In

sometimes i log in correctly with mozzila firefox, and it says the usual greeting note, and when i go to forums it logs me out, and i log in, then it logs me out sometimes. is it cause mozilla saved my password and my username?

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Problem Logging In

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    sometimes i log in correctly with mozzila firefox, and it says the usual greeting note, and when i go to forums it logs me out, and i log in, then it logs me out sometimes. is it cause mozilla saved my password and my username?
    Do you have 'cookies' enabled in your Firefox browser? Because this is how your login state is usually kept...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Do you have 'cookies' enabled in your Firefox browser? Because this is how your login state is usually kept...
    yes but i removed them and it still happen, so if it isnt the cookies, and my internet connection is a TX connection, then why would i have a problem with the onn and off log on log off thing?

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    yes but i removed them and it still happen, so if it isnt the cookies, and my internet connection is a TX connection, then why would i have a problem with the onn and off log on log off thing?
    Have you still tried to post first?? Because I have some similar situation, where I would log in, they give me the greeting message, but at the top of the page I still see the log in part. However, all I have to do is click on the "forum" link, and I am logged in again. So try that next time.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Have you still tried to post first?? Because I have some similar situation, where I would log in, they give me the greeting message, but at the top of the page I still see the log in part. However, all I have to do is click on the "forum" link, and I am logged in again. So try that next time.
    my friend kimchi24 has tried telling me that, and it has been working, but sometimes when i go to forums all the circles beside all the forums are red, signifying that i am not logged in. so i try to log in on the forums page, and it works but when i go to post it says it is unable to view this page, because... and it lists the reasons, and at the bottom it gives me my user name and i log in and it again brings me to the same log in page. so i have tried both solutions and nothing is working.

+ Reply to Thread