+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A problem with the site ??

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

A problem with the site ??

Around 12:00PM est AO went down on me and a few others that i have talked to.It was down for about 20 or so minuets.Plus its not the first time it has done that to me it happened a few days ago as well but didn't think much of it.

Has this happened to any one else as well ?

Was there some kind of updates or was it some thing else that made it go down ?
    Last edited by koga23; Oct 04, 2007 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Changing AM to PM
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A problem with the site ??

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    Around 12:00am est AO went down on me and a few others that i have talked to.It was down for about 20 or so minuets.Plus its not the first time it has done that to me it happened a few days ago as well but didn't think much of it.

Has this happened to any one else as well ?

Was there some kind of updates or was it some thing else that made it go down ?
    Len have always warned us about leaving drinks around the computers. Younger folks don't always listen y'know?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Len have always warned us about leaving drinks around the computers. Younger folks don't always listen y'know?
    I am one of those, and I'm neither Young or drink next to my computer...

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeh, I'm aware of this problem and am having a Systems Admin guy take a look at the server now.

Sorry for the downtime.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Well glad it is being looked in to ,just hope its nothing to bad and its some thing easy to fix.
    ....Player Killer....

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I didn't realise people were still on AO at around 12 am EST time. In England its only evening when I am on around that time.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Thanks

I can't believe i typed AM instead of PM.I must of have had other things on my mind when i was typing it sorry for that my bad.

Edit: fix'd it.
    Last edited by koga23; Oct 04, 2007 at 06:18 PM.
    ....Player Killer....

+ Reply to Thread