Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: problems with networking

Otaku xsasukeuchiha is off to a good start xsasukeuchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: problems with networking

yeah one of my freinds were able to accept it when i sent it too them too.

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

I deleted several join network requests before I realized what was happening, or not happening I should say. Normally I just deleted the PM immediately after accepting the request, so I didn't notice for awhile that they were not going through.

I have three saved in my Personal messages file though. If you still need to check someones, you can use mine.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xsasukeuchiha View Post
    yeah one of my freinds were able to accept it when i sent it too them too.
    ??? That's what's supposed to happen.

If others have the problem of clicking on network requests only to see no members listed awaiting approval, please let me know the username who sent the network request.

Thank you.

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    ??? That's what's supposed to happen.

If others have the problem of clicking on network requests only to see no members listed awaiting approval, please let me know the username who sent the network request.

Thank you.
    I tried again today. Nothing.

Members awaiting my acceptance:

squidie72
    ilovenaruto11
    HieisLove

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I have sent DB an example of this and he is looking into it, not much need for more comments until he has figured out the issue ~Closing

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

A quick update after some testing...

I spend some time last night to try to figure out what was the issue, but sadly to say I could not find out what the issue was.

BUT, before you roll your eyes or make some wise ass comment hear me out. Last night I had lebasiara help me, and I sent her an invite with no luck, similar to what the members are complaining about. However, when she sent me an network invite, I was able to see it and add her.

I thought it could be because that I went straight to the profile to add her first instead of click on the link in the notification PM, but it wasn't that. One thing that I did notice was that the group I create to store my network friends was deleted (not done by me of course). Ironically all I had to do was to create another group, and it doesn't even have to be the same name as the old created group, and all the friends are back in there.

The whole system is still very buggy. I looked through the profiles of those with issues, and I can't find anything that would make them different from others. Their user names don't have anything weird like symbols and such.
    The only thing I could come up with is that all of their user names, including lebasaira who I tested with, all have an "I" in their user name. Of course, that is really stretching it, and I doubt that is the reason why.

The issue here is not really whether they can add the folks or not, but rather they cannot even see the invite to accept it in their profile...

-------------------------
    One thing I'm assuming is that there was probably a point in time when Zoints had an upgrade or fix of some sort in the system. I say that because I used an old account I had (from when I got banned by spdude) and tested it. The zoints account was just activated last night, and had no issues sending networks between me and that account both ways.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Legend For This Useful Post:

lebasiara (Jan 12, 2008), LichGRIFFIN (Jan 14, 2008)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3