+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Profile Help? Please?

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Profile Help? Please?

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    The problem is when he clicks the upload image link, he gets an error message right away. He never even has a chance to try and upload anything.
    So, it's not the pics prob, it's the upload link, at least that's what he was telling me last night.
    Oh. Well then it must be his browser then. The problem doesn't happen with me or anyone else, so it must be his computer's internet connection. It must have a problem connecting to his computer. o__o

Reven, it might be your internet connection. Check to see if you have any popup blockers on, and whatnot. Delete cookies, files, etc. You might have to refresh your page a bit. Your problem is similar to what happens to me at times, or what has happened to me in the past. Not neccessarily with this site, but it was usually my internet connection.

Good Luck.

Banned Reven029 is off to a good start Reven029's Avatar
    Thanks

thnks, but I think I'll wait till I get my other computer to check on it, help has been useful though. Guys are really great. =D

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    OOook now, it's not the pic because he didn't even try to upload it yet. When he goes to click the upload link to be given the option of uploading a pic, he gets an error message. How can it be the pic, if he can't even get to the screen that let's him choose it. It's the link, not the pic.......lol.
    :P missed that post,well if its the upload link it might have to do with privileges like post count to do more things with ur account but im not sure about it
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

That's why I'm waiting for some mods or something to check in here, but nothing so far................
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3