+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Profile question

Newbie hendo24 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Profile question

Ok i dont know weather this is quiet the same problem as the first but i can move the blocks but only into predetermined positions! is thier a way to position for example pictures into the exact place i wont them?

ok the first bit was a little vague! when im customizing my profile i try to drag and drop my "blocks" e.g. a picture block but as soon as i move it to a diffrent location a red checkered outline appears indication the position the intended block will be relocated too. my problem is that im not trying to put my pictures and information directly on top and next to each other! is this the only way of organising a profile on this specific customization and is thier a way around of it?

My other problem is ive uploaded a custom background but its being blocked not only by the pictures themselves but like an area around them which is coloured in a plain colour ive tried to remove this sort of "outline" but no success so far. Any feedback would be greatly appretiated! thanks
    Last edited by hendo24; Aug 29, 2007 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Additional content
    50% Shinigami
    50% Hollow
    100% Vizard

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Profile question

Ok, firstly about removing the color of the blocks, that block your picture. You just have to erease the color codes of the background in the style editor and the blocks will become transaprent.

About movin- that happens to me to and, as far as I know, there's no way to avoid it all from happening, the profile manager has some problems and no one can fix them it seems... Like, it always throws me out when I try to manage my style as well as when I try to edit one of the topics twice...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie hendo24 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ah thank you i didnt try completly erasing the values i just used 000000 as the input! ^_^ figured i might have to have something in thier! thank you very very much!
    50% Shinigami
    50% Hollow
    100% Vizard

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Ok, firstly about removing the color of the blocks, that block your picture. You just have to erease the color codes of the background in the style editor and the blocks will become transaprent.

About movin- that happens to me to and, as far as I know, there's no way to avoid it all from happening, the profile manager has some problems and no one can fix them it seems... Like, it always throws me out when I try to manage my style as well as when I try to edit one of the topics twice...
    Good tip, I actually spend two hours a few months back trying to figure out the whole transparency thing.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Good tip, I actually spend two hours a few months back trying to figure out the whole transparency thing.
    Lol ^^ I figured that out quick, but if you use transpareny there's another problem- deciding what color to use for the text...
    And ur very welcome hendo, ^^ I hope you manage to do all you want with it, I know how much fuss it brings sometimes...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hendo24 View Post
    ok the first bit was a little vague! when im customizing my profile i try to drag and drop my "blocks" e.g. a picture block but as soon as i move it to a diffrent location a red checkered outline appears indication the position the intended block will be relocated too. my problem is that im not trying to put my pictures and information directly on top and next to each other! is this the only way of organising a profile on this specific customization and is thier a way around of it?
    Look for this:
    [ ]Page Padding
    [ ]Spacing Between Blocks

You can change the space between each bolck or apply it to spred all the blocks. I have a spacing of 10 but you can do it as large as you want it. If you feel something should be seperated this is a good way to do it. I hope this answers your question.

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

I just highlighted the color code in the box and hit delete, and that made the box transparent. I had trouble with the boxes moving at first. I found that if I move it slowly and let it hover over the area I want to move it into, it usually moves there. Once in awhile I have to do it more than once. I hope this helps.

+ Reply to Thread