Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: a Profile Tutorial Thread?

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

a Profile Tutorial Thread?

i was thinking that a profile tutorial thread would be helpful for people to make their profiles spiffy! which would hopefully bring more conversation and commrodery to AO!

maybe it could be placed in the Tech Center?

this was brought along becuz i know i have problems with my profile, and i wished there was a more direct way to seek answers or advice rather than just PMing friends or hoping for the best...

^o^ thanks again!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: a Profile Tutorial Thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    i was thinking that a profile tutorial thread would be helpful for people to make their profiles spiffy! which would hopefully bring more conversation and commrodery to AO!

maybe it could be placed in the Tech Center?

this was brought along becuz i know i have problems with my profile, and i wished there was a more direct way to seek answers or advice rather than just PMing friends or hoping for the best...

^o^ thanks again!
    This was actually suggested a while back, and there was a member that subsequently volunteered to make those. But apparently, it hasn't been done.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

T_T aww... well are there any people who would be willing to answer profile questions? or is it up to each person to figure it out?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

T_T aww... well are there any people who would be willing to answer profile questions? or is it up to each person to figure it out?
    What did you needed help with, I could try my best to answer your question...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Thanks

really! why thanks you! the questions i had were:

1] i put a picture as a backround, is there any way i can make it big enough to fit the whole page? now it only fills the middle of it...

2] is there a way to get rid of the white borders around my videos and pictures so you can see more of the backround picture?

3] how do i change the color and fonts of my blog and stuff?

^_^ that's about it, hopefully this might answer other people's questions too!

thanks again Pyoro-Pyoro!

Thanks

really! why thanks you! the questions i had were:

1] i put a picture as a backround, is there any way i can make it big enough to fit the whole page? now it only fills the middle of it...

2] is there a way to get rid of the white borders around my videos and pictures so you can see more of the backround picture?

3] how do i change the color and fonts of my blog and stuff?

^_^ that's about it, hopefully this might answer other people's questions too!

thanks again Pyoro-Pyoro!
    Okay, I'm going to take a look at your profile first and then see if I can get you some answers quickly...and I'll PM you later.

Note to other staff: Please do not close this. If any other member can provide quicker answers feel free to do so...

Thanks

thank you so much Pyoro-Pyoro!

i really appriciate it!

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    This was actually suggested a while back, and there was a member that subsequently volunteered to make those. But apparently, it hasn't been done.
    Yeah, sorry about that. RL has been busy lately.

So, I'll pull an all nighter tonight and get back on that. Hopefully I should have a basic tut up by tomorrow. After that's up, anyone who wants to work on another one to deal with the more specific questions can do so.

So, with that, I apologize for my procrastination and shall work on it now....

......forgive me
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast