+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Public tutor threads

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Public tutor threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Sure, feel free to create a tutorial thread.
    Ok i have created a tutor thread in the cyber lounge. Please can you check it out to see if i am on the right track... Much aprreciated

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mini Dev For This Useful Post:

Dragon Ball (Feb 10, 2008)

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

You should put it in the gfx thing if it's not already, or make a dupe.

Yeah DB, this is cool. cept will others be able to tutor as well? cause i want to, and i'm sure others might want to too.

Man, this went over pretty fast, sweet deals you'z all.

EDIT: where be this thread??
    Last edited by FLawEdmiNd; Feb 10, 2008 at 10:28 AM.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a question is the tutoring only for Gfx or other things like profile set up ? In any case i wouldn't mind helping out when i can, Tho i am far from good in GFX, i may be of use if it is for profiles if there will be some for that.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FLawEdmiNd View Post
    You should put it in the gfx thing if it's not already, or make a dupe.

Yeah DB, this is cool. cept will others be able to tutor as well? cause i want to, and i'm sure others might want to too.

Man, this went over pretty fast, sweet deals you'z all.

EDIT: where be this thread??
    If i am correct anybody can tutor, check out my tutorings in the cyber lounge

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

alright! tutoring is up on action.

i'll make something up soon, like a crash in gradients or simply smudge.

... yay.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FLawEdmiNd View Post
    alright! tutoring is up on action.

i'll make something up soon, like a crash in gradients or simply smudge.

... yay.
    I have a urgently bad problem wiht your tutoring plans...no one has even replied to the tutoring and no one has even took a second glance at this thread so many people are blind to the fact that tutoring is avidable to them for use and create. So hopefully we can announce the tutoring or we can turn it around by making more tutor threads, thought you may want to know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2