+ Reply to Thread

Thread: putting dead threads away

Newbie DarkDragon is off to a good start
    Thanks

putting dead threads away

I looking through threads and i didn't realize i was entering dead threads i'm sorry to say it WAS MY own Fault but i was looking at the names and not the dates
    and i was reading the conversation not the last posts date, now i realize that it warns members not to write in dead threads and so no one has to listen to me

but wouldn't it be a good idea to set up an automatic system to put them in a secondary part of their section that is set apart from the rest so as to stop accidents like mine from happening?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkDragon For This Useful Post:

DivineEshaShadow (Feb 15, 2011)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: putting dead threads away

Well for me i sometimes forget but i do know for sure that when i see a dead thread sometimes i go in it and post and not realize that the other member has post on it from that date i posted in the thread but when i went back to look at the main person who created the thread i found out the hard way for myself so now i always stay away from dead or long gone threads that are not useful for future reference. When i posted in a dead thread there is an automatic system that warns you i think if im mistaken please do correct me moderators. You get a message the following day or depends if your still online and informs you that you entered and posted in a dead thread and automatically closes the thread so no other members go into your same steps you have taken to post. Do you kinda of get what im saying DarkDragon?

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dark1angel For This Useful Post:

Newbie DarkDragon is off to a good start
    Thanks

I didnt realize that it closes the thread thanks for the clarification

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkDragon For This Useful Post:

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDragon View Post
    I didnt realize that it closes the thread thanks for the clarification
    Your very welcome indeed it closes the thread once a member tries to revive a dead thread without knowing the circumstances, anyways when it closes you get an automated message from someone im not entirely sure about who it is but the only thing it matters it says: "you have entered into a dead thread where it cannot be revived please follow guidelines from FAQ/Rules for more information about posting carefully." well i think thats how it goes i havent received one in a while because i have been really careful about posting in threads i always look out for dead threads and move on with the present thread that way i dont get into trouble.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dark1angel For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread